Navigation
biggirllover
biggirllover - Big booty wg
Big booty wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-28 23:32:43

To the guys who like the big booty wg girls. Do you ever have trouble hitting it from behind. Want to book a black wg with a big ass but scared i embarrass myself not being able to get pass the cheeks I'm average sized
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Big booty wg
Re: Big booty wg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-02-29 00:46:16

I never have any trouble. In fact I had lovely big ass yesterday. Pounded the sh** outta her and make her squirt.

Go for it.

If you're struggling with the back, you can always put her legs on your chest, i think that gives you more reach. I've touched uteruses with that position
Busty Lacy
Busty Lacy - Re: Big booty wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 798
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-29 06:52:06

On 2024-02-29 00:46:16 Bang Bro said:
I never have any trouble. In fact I had lovely big ass yesterday. Pounded the sh** outta her and make her squirt.

Go for it.

If you're struggling with the back, you can always put her legs on your chest, i think that gives you more reach. I've touched uteruses with that position

super HOT move....
Xoxo
Sagat
Sagat - Re: Big booty wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-29 12:39:33

On 2024-02-28 23:32:43 biggirllover said:
To the guys who like the big booty wg girls. Do you ever have trouble hitting it from behind. Want to book a black wg with a big ass but scared i embarrass myself not being able to get pass the cheeks I'm average sized

Unless she's BBW, booty hardly gets in the way.. you can just move those cheeks or reposition her legs or your height.
iwantwarmfupa
iwantwarmfupa - Re: Big booty wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-31 21:42:19

Who if you don't mind me asking?

On 2024-02-29 00:46:16 Bang Bro said:

Go for it.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Big booty wg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-04-01 10:38:33

[QUOTE;4683078;iwantwarmfupa] Who if you don't mind me asking?

Queen Ivy ferndale. She went by another name previously where i left a review.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.