Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-05 01:29:17

Name: Precious

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Precious's Full Profile]

Gents,Gents this lady is fire she is the best,her pics don't do her justice at all. She is very cute in person,very nice Ass and the structure. Saturday I decided to book her for the whole night that was the best decision,it was value for money.after we close the door in the hotel she ask me to undress her slowly that is part of teasing,next massage followed by a very nice blow,while she blowing me she kept on looking me on my eyes to see if I am enjoying,I really enjoyed.followed by massage.with no time she was on top with reverse cowgirl.first load done.after 30 minutes she told me she still feel horny because she did not come she want to come As well.this lady can ride like a demon, we. Were on top of the bed, on the floor,in the shower changing position she won't let you stop until she comes.after that I showered fast in the sleep midnight she wake me up feeling very horny I had to take another ride that took forever.in the morning I was awaken her for another hot session.our last shag was in the shower,if you feel very horny you want a good shag give Precious a call you won't regret she is the best,she knows many position I will definitely go back Precious Girl you rock

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Precious
Precious - Re: Review - Precious - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Precious - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 70
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-05 08:58:48

Thanks baby I had a good time also lol I was so horny couldn't get enough of u lol
Rockwilder007
Rockwilder007 - Re: Review - Precious - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 157
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-05 18:57:56

Lovely stuff...you finally got your fantasy of shagging in the shower fulfilled Precious. #tempting
Precious
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 72
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-06 00:45:41

@rockwilder007 yes yes it was epic hey
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Precious - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-08-07 01:44:30

Oh snap! May I text you on whatsapp?
Precious
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 79
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-07 02:27:23

@mike yea sure
ash911209
ash911209 - Re: Review - Precious - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-24 17:30:07

Name: Precious

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Precious's Full Profile]

This lady is a real gem, lovely personality and very friendly. Great kisser, knows how to ride you like a true cowgirl, she let me prolong the entire experience instead of sum girls which would try and rush you through....Thank you Precious

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Precious
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 103
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-24 20:51:37

Thank you so much ash really had a great time hope to see you soon xoxo ????
JumpoffJoey
JumpoffJoey - Re: Review - Precious - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-26 19:43:53

My oh my oh my where do i start? I visited this girl earlier this month just been out of the country and a bit busy, better a delayed review than no review at all right? our session started with kissing which i do not do to wgs btw but man there was something about her.She started on the lips and worked her way down to my belly button. Then she grabbed the condom put it on me and sat on my stiff cock and started riding me. She gave out the most sexiest moans ever and told me if i dont feel her pace i could take over, so i took over and pounded her doggystle the moans and swear words continued she couldnt control it, we switched to missionary her pussy was nice and loose now i started pounding till hit her gspot. We fucked each others brains out for a good 40 mins till i shot my load. Then we layed in bed and spoke very intelligent girl holds a convo well. after a while i started sucking on her perky tits it got me instantly hard, before i knew it she was sucking my cock. Guys this was the best BLOWJOB i have ever gotten in my life, no exaggeration. I was about to cum in her mouth i begged her to stop coz i wanted to taste some more of that tight pussy. i got on top of her and fucked her brains out changing pace and angles there was a time where i was penetrating her and rubbin her clit simeltaneously this drove her mad. I stopped penetratinfg and started rubbing her clit for a good 10 mins she came multiple times lol her sentences were not making sense at all it was the sexiest thing ever, she was shaking like she was having a fit or something lol this session was good for my ego. she turned around and begged to be fucked from behind which i did she was SUPER wet ther. was a time when she thought that the condom was off thats how good it felt. We fucked each others brains out for a while until i shot my load. A 1 hour booking turned into 2 hours 30 minutes this was some of the best sex of my life. She really is PRECIOUS in this industry. It will be hard staying away especially sinc. i am back in Joburg.
Precious
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 108
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-26 20:36:54

Wow now that's a review man I really had a good fuck thank u so much @JumpoffJoey I really had a work out there and lost a bit of kilos lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.