Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2523
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-23 12:12:19

Name: Shemale Shirley

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Benoni

Full Profile: [View Shemale Shirley's Full Profile]

Shirley is quite a gem. Very much above an average punt. Making the appointment was painless over WhatsApp and she welcomed me warmly even though I was a bit late.

The venue is spotless and fairly empty but with quite a few rooms. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see this becoming like the place in Edenvale only nicer.

Shirley is very very pretty with amazing skin. Her boobs are fantastic and respond very well to a nice licking and kissing. Her slightly above average sized, cut member does too. While I will do oral on a shemale it’s not my favorite thing but with her I just couldn’t stop myself from sucking her every chance I got. She came on her stomach and I cleaned her with my mouth and she tasted really yummy. She may just be the first person that comes in my mouth.

When she topped me she really gave it her all both in missionary and doggy. She fucked me til she was exhausted and it was bloody marvelous. One of the best rogerings I’ve ever received.

Shirley does kiss but doesn’t French. However it was our first time together so in future sessions I hope she relaxes and gives slightly more of a GFE.

Overall this was a truly excellent punt and I will very much become a regular. Thank you Shirley for a really marvelous morning. I am still smiling thinking of you sliding your amazing cock into me and I can’t wait to feel it and taste it again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

I am Carel
I am Carel - Re: Review - Shemale Shirley - East Rand/Benoni/Rynfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Shirley - East Rand/Benoni/Rynfield Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 16:30:44

Name: Shemale Shirley

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Benoni/Rynfield

Full Profile: [View Shemale Shirley's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Novice Encounter

Easy to chat with on WhatsApp. Kind, gracious and willing to make the booking enjoyable. She guided me through the action and I walked out there with a smile. Enjouable new experience and I will be back.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until I am Carel built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.