Hunky9991
Hunky9991 - Amore Northern Suburbs Cape Town
Amore Northern Suburbs Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-30 15:34:22

Amore
Thank u very much for an excelent no rush service. Now there's a lady (not a girl) that gave me a sensual time. The venue is secure and clean. Made me feel at home immediately with a coffee and friendly conversation. Shower before and after. What can I say guys out there "OH MY WOWZER" stunning beautifull lady including all her body parts from head to toes and everything in between.Perfect boobs natural and oh what a heavenly behind and a succulent oyster. I just couldn't get enough. She fullfilled my fantasy in almost each and every single way except greek but I respect that just like I respected everything else about her.BJ, 69, mounting, a bit of those again and a whole lotta other stuff. Candle light to make sure the air is just right. I can go on and on with compliments but ultimately Thank you for a brilliant time. Highly recommend you to any gentleman who will treat a lady with respect. I so much wanted to kiss your lips while you were laying there. Sjoe! Brilliant I'm glad I decided on you. She could not have done anything better coz she was purrfect. Overall I would rate her 10's for everything. I'm glad I didn't decide on some skinny girl elsewhere.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.