Basic Member
Posts to Date: 669
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-18 10:35:07

Name: Miss Yoga Pantyhose

City: Johannesburg

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View Miss Yoga Pantyhose's Full Profile]

Another exceptional booking with this delightful and delectable lady.

I don't get many opportunities to punt, so I usually see regulars that I know give fantastic service. Some may think that is boring, but I find that the service improves as you get to know each other (and if not, you move on).

It has been a few months since I first met MYP and a few amazing sessions, and they keep getting better with no plateau in sight. This past session was a blur of the most incredible licking and sucking and fucking, with some delicious cuddles and chatting in the mix.

MYP advertises that she had been working on her sloppy blows. Her oral skills were pretty remarkable from the first session, so I was curious to see if all the practice had yielded any results. All I can say is HOLY FUCK SHE IS AMAZING! Definitely among the best available.

Smart, sassy, very attractive and a pleasure to spend time in her company.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.