Basic Member
Posts to Date: 215
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-13 19:30:28

Name: Zari

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Vorna Valley

Full Profile: [View Zari's Full Profile]

Visited this lady this past Sunday, one of those budget punts where you seem to get confused whether to return or not. She has a nice personality, gave a very brief OWO, cant even tell if it was great or bad.
The deed, if you are a pounder like I am, dont bother, she complains a bit about being pounded, ended up just not enjoying the session.
Finished, paid and left.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Zari
Zari - Re: Review - Zari - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Re: Review - Zari - Midrand/Vorna Valley Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-14 15:30:06

Hi kruip just saw your massage now am sorry you feel that way i dont complain at all to my clients i make sure when you leave my room you full of joy smiling that means you did something that i didn't like its ended up complaining when its comes to my client i dont hesitate i give good service unless when u treat me like a trash i will complain
Kukuterian
Kukuterian - Re: Review - Zari - Faerie Glen Pretoria
Re: Review - Zari - Faerie Glen Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 404
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-20 19:33:15

Name: Zari

City: Pretoria

Area: Faerie Glen

Full Profile: [View Zari's Full Profile]

Visited Zari today. I called her to make an appointment. Good telephone manners. On my way to her I offered to get her a drink which she accepted. Got to her place. We started off with a drink just to get the mood right. Her body is lit. She has nice boobs. After about 30 mins or so of chatting we moved to the bedroom. She gave me a very nice warm and long owo...just what i needed...I asked her to come on top. I pumped her nicely and she was dripping wet. Before I knew it she had reached orgasm. I pumped her even more and also released my bullets. Overall I left happy and satisfied. She is a bit shy but if u treat her well she will return the favor. I am going back soon babe .

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Zari
Zari - Re: Review - Zari - Faerie Glen Pretoria
Re: Review - Zari - Faerie Glen Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-22 07:28:26

Thank you my King,I really enjoyed being with you. Cant wait to see you again. Am humbled

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.