Navigation
Just-Ice
Just-Ice - Re: Review - Missy - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Re: Review - Missy - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-19 23:21:03

Oh and I'm not an advertiser. Please check my reviews to other girls which have commented on them. Don't try and hide bad service.
browny123
browny123 - Re: Review - Missy - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 93
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-20 18:19:05

I also visited her last weekend when she was in Gezina. She may look quite sexy but attitude is quite bad very rushed experience. She kept reminding me to come every few seconds, cut my losses and left.
TVibes
TVibes - Re: Review - Missy - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-21 00:23:19

I think this girl is definitely delusional, must be the weed taking over her brain lol. She has worked in Durban a lot of times. Missy your service sucks and that's a fact. Instead of defending yourself try and improve,if that's even possible.
Valentine
Valentine - Re: Review - Missy - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-21 16:23:27

Wow... that was a close call... I was really set on seeing this babe... and then I started reading the reviews.

Wow... not a single good review... all bad. Can it really be possible that nobody has ever had even a half decent punt with this person?

If I were to offer Missy some advice I would recommend that she starts encouraging some of her regular clients to share their positive experiences on the forum to balance out the negative reviews... if she has any regulars with positive experiences, that is.

Just my 2 cents worth.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Missy - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-11-23 17:48:15

That body has my little head on a spin but I can't ignore these bad reviews. I was hoping to give her a spin; I'm looking for a new regular.
TVibes
TVibes - Re: Review - Missy - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-30 22:04:48

So much for I don't work in Durban lmao.Welcome back ha ha ha ha

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.