[deleted] - Review - Talia - Constantia Kloof Johannesburg
Review - Talia - Constantia Kloof Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-17 14:19:44

Name: Talia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Constantia Kloof

Full Profile: [View Talia's Full Profile]

I had the privilege of spending a blissful 90 minutes with this wonderful woman. Talia spent time beforehand getting to know me as we indulged in a welcoming glass of whiskey. Very knowledgeable on sexual energy and it's awakening, and even more so on tantric methods. We had a very intimate and relaxing atmosphere in the room which was heated and had incense burning too. After explaining numerous scenarios and putting me at ease we started.

I opted for a combination massage that was intense and mind blowing, and an experience unlike any other. This massage was truly invigorating - from the hot oil used, her soft experienced hands, the way she cared for my body and responded to every silent utterance; to the way she gently stimulated me, caressed and handled my cock making sure I get a good work over, I enjoyed every minute. This is more than just sex or seeking an ejaculation, the multiple orgasms I experienced was felt with every fibre of my body, something which I have never before felt. The level of sexual tension that was built up was intoxicating and when the release came it felt like every liquid drop inside me was being released. This was more than a journey to the goal (quick ejaculation) but a search for something deeper and meaningful which was a welcome break from the norm.

Talia's uniqueness and care for me was phenomenol and left me totally and fully satisfied after. The conversation was great, her hospitality exceptional and the way she looked after me, after I had my comedown from the massive orgasm I had was wonderful. She ran me a bath after, which was very much needed and had a heated towel waiting.

I highly recommend that if you would like to experience an alternative massage session, this lady will certainly satisfy you.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
matthew0506
matthew0506 - Re: Review - Talia - Constantia Kloof Johannesburg
Re: Review - Talia - Constantia Kloof Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-17 14:38:58

Must try this lady not because of her profile, but of your reviews ;) By the way, a message with a mind blowing? That's interesting.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Talia - Constantia Kloof Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-17 14:51:56

Thanks Matt, right back at you...that's how I get to see the lady's I do...because of your reviews!
Alex7866
Alex7866 - Re: Review - Talia - Constantia Kloof Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-29 22:45:48

Hmm....looks like a must visit and agree with @matthew0506, pic not impressive but thee review is.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Talia - Constantia Kloof Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-02 21:50:25

Impossible to get hold of :(

Talia does not return messages, despite what her voice mail says.

P/m me if you get a chance Talia
masterdick
masterdick - Re: Review - Talia - Constantia Kloof Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-05 06:02:28

Name: Talia

Area: Constantia Kloof

Full Profile: [View Talia's Full Profile]

Venue is clean and the parking is safe however I heard she is moving to new venue. The massage was ok, not amazing. Loved the hot oil part, first time for me. I think I will give her another try soon.

Ratings:

Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
hndsomedude143
hndsomedude143 - Re: Review - Talia Tantra Yogi - Weltevreden Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Talia Tantra Yogi - Weltevreden Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2016-07-01 00:36:51

Name: Talia Tantra Yogi

Area: Weltevreden Park

Full Profile: [View Talia Tantra Yogi's Full Profile]

She is a Dakini. Her expertise is in tantric massage. Guys looking for FH please excuse. She is best in her profession. She is a healer and have mended lot of dead souls. She is my friend philosopher and guide. I look forward to see her as many times as much monies i hace in my pockets. She is full of positive energy. I got all the enlightment in life only becoz of her. She is an enterpreneur and a great human being to be with. Miss you as always :-)

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Talia Tantra Yogi
Talia Tantra Yogi - Re: Review - Talia - Constantia Kloof Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-07-09 15:54:02

Thank u for ur awesome words. Had a burst water pipe at the studio so was allover the place this week. So lovely to know u. How deep u r. Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.