Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ....rather an experience than a "label"
....rather an experience than a "label"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9820
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-08 07:35:47

"Do you offer a lingam massage?" He asked.

"Oh my," said I. " I am not one into labels .

The problem being that everybody has their own idea what it stands for, resorting to clips and videos on the net, building up an expectation and then....it not being about not enjoying when coming through BUT, so focused on HOW it should be, forgetting to let go and...halfway into the session, I mean MOST of session disengaged to the sexiness playing out....only then to realise....shit, this feels awesome.
So...would you dare to come on over and allow me to play with your cock?

Please?"

He did come on over.

He allowed me.

The pleasure of man excited yet, nervous.

Needy yet reserved.

And so the gentle coaxing with a hug , whispers, lingering touch.

The lay on my plinth, desire now showing no distrust nor deep shyness but, rather to lay in full glorious nakedness exposed for me to play.

As always, my need to be closer than close yet, far enough to be able to look and touch and taste and....inhale.

I love the fall of my hair on the torso, the cock as I bend down having placed myself between his spread legs....the trace with my tongue in that groove of the thigh just along the side of his balls....the taste of his flesh all the way up to his nipples.

And those that have armpits clean to inhale and lick and nibble deeeep....that arch of body....that cock tip pushing into my tummy...
And then to use the muscles of my tummy, like a belly dancer and knead that shaft of his while whispering "dirty " nothings in his ear....

Aaaah...so to place my hand right under those balls, cup them, gently squeeze and then...trace my finger from his perineum all the way up up .....UP to his cock tip.....still whispering in his ear about the pleasure I get from playing with his cock....

It would take pages and pages to explain why I don't adhere to labels.

Because my "lingam" ain't a copycat of ANY snippets or videos on the net...they are an RB experience and sincerely , intimately and without reserve shared with those who dare to surrender to me and my offerings....a realization of YOUR OWN EROTIC SENSUALITY.

Why not try it. Why not be the sexiest sensual creature you know you are.

....waiting for YOU!

RB.

Also posted to my cockworship thread.

Many a telling tale on that thread of how i enjoy teasing snd playing with....YOU!

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
Kylie @ Lacey Seduction
Kylie @ Lacey Seduction - Re: ....rather an experience than a "label"
Re: ....rather an experience than a "label"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1704
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-08 11:30:18

I love the way you think
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ....rather an experience than a "label"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9824
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-08 17:12:22

Hey Kylie

It is a "man's world" after all....this space we occupy.

Anyways....in my case it is....because men are solely my playground feeding my love of erotica, kink and sensual seduction .

They DRIVE my imagination and my desire to engage!

RB
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10079
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-04 10:12:35

I cradled those balls like they were precious gems...to slightly squeeze, gently squeeze.....tickle.

I pulled the scrotum just enough avoiding administering any pain, sort of pulling to bend the shaft backward,causing his hard cock to stand sort of upright.

His cock was the kind that bounced back and forth with every throb and the veininess looking near bursting...a drop of precum, beginning to drip...making its way out and...down his hardness.

I let his cock flick back toward his tummy...a sort of SLAP!...as it hit down.

I fucking loved watching everything I did.

I fucking loved his anticipation of my tongue running the length of that shaft.

I fucking could not help but rub that hardness all over my face....

FUCK.....it was his moans, his asking, his begging , his coaxing to

"Please please pleaasssse take my cock any way you want."

A very dangerous thing that....asking me to take his cock any way I want.....grrrr!!!!

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10252
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-18 09:04:30

I know it be strange and a little bit daunting for many men but when a guy is on all fours and his cock and balls are out in full display...then begins a sort of milking session.

Not only is it about the cock but, the crease of the leg the massage of the perineum, the bum area ever close to the anus, the squeeze of the ass cheeks ...

And at no point to touch that shaft as yet.

Slowly and gently to start feathering those balls, to pull on them and hold them separate from the shaft...a proper mouthful.

The trust won over, the inhibition gone...the arch deeper...and then to take that shaft

A perfect position for me to grind myself up against the ass cheeks as if I shall fuck my Gent...actually one of the preference when it comes to pegging...

But in this case rubbing my pubic bone , my hips and my tummy...even to get my tits my nipples against that ass , holding firmly onto that hard mast of a cock.

You see...for me cock play is a HUGE must...in so many various ways....a sort of liberated lover, a,woman who has no shame in being openly kinky and a disciple of erotica.

No less feminine or womanly in taking the lead.

Rather...most engaging and inviting .

Is a wet womanness , a swollen juiciness a warmth enveloping not the perfect start to chapter two...in a session where mutual give and take lead to deep thrusts and sucks and pauses...a moan escaped , a clutching with thighs inviting...a grunt a growl....a change of pace.. to breath?

Aaaah...just SOME of MUCH that knows to play out

And thus as always present in all my writeups fwded to those querying...

PERSONAL HYGIENE AND ORAL HYGIENE IS PARAMOUNT....and NO negotiation on a shower on arrival.

RB.

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10261
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-19 18:30:01

Continued from

"...But in this case rubbing my pubic bone , my hips and my tummy...even to get my tits my nipples against that ass , holding firmly onto that hard mast of a cock...."

You see...

It cannot stop nor knows how to stop or reign itself in....my imagination

And most precious of all, in its enjoyment, the chance to test it out...

It always happens at a certain point, that complete surrender.
I feel it, it envelopes me and drives me to lose myself even more in his energy.

That drop. The whole body...something so sexy and inviting.

It is as if he eventually grasps what is needed being, embracing ones own sensuality and not only ones sexuality.

At some point there will be that "bending" of the cock...right back in some instances near touching his own ahole....FUKC!!!... that "rubbing up" against his own thigh,his shaft.
I watch.
I absorb.
I inhale...I smell....taste.

I drip.....

RB.

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10380
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-27 21:49:19
Edited: 2024-03-27 21:52:45

...that crease of his leg.

To sit reverse cowgirl and massage that crease, those butt cheeks...as hands clasp the bums, sliding just just past the asshole, the thumbs to find that sensitive area close to the perinea.

At the same time to grind my womanness into his belly and jiggle my hefty bum bums for his pleasure.

And as the hands grip and grasp and kneed his ass cheeks and begin to move upward toward his balls, so to lightly brush his asshole and feel him thrust upward and me like on a bucking bronco thrusted upward unseated, clasping on his shaft and deftly to clasp his balls too ....my hold such to keep him "bucking".

On we went and he creamed and creamed and CREAMED my hands while holding firmly on my hips and pressing my wetness into his tummy.

What a ride...and all it took was a gentle persuasion to play a little different .

How long did that "ride" last... at least 45mins of exhausting pleasure.

RB.
WP2
WP2 - Re: ....rather an experience than a "label"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-30 20:22:26

For f*ck sakes!
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10405
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-30 21:14:22

WP2

You do know it ain't too far to drive to me?

...even though your preference is Pretoria

Come.

Let me play....pls?

At least once?

RB.
Wcliff
Wcliff - Re: ....rather an experience than a "label"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-31 23:21:51

@WP2
Take the drive.... You won't regret it
Wc

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.