Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-15 17:25:23

Name: Hollywood

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Hollywood's Full Profile]

Had to phone 3 times for directions. I was first told that the place is in Garstfontein road close to BMW.Then I was given a new set of directions with a street number only to realise that it is a complex. Slightly irritated I finally arrived. Had to go through garage. Smell of dope greeted me as well as one of the ladies whose profile is also on esa starting with Fan..who was stoned motherless. After seeing the other 3 ladies i decided to leave. But i was told to pay a cancellation fee of R200 but managed to reduce it to R100. Guys please be warned that this is a hole and is definitely not recommended.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.