Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-14 12:56:41

Name: Lara

City: Bloemfontein

Area: Bloemfontein

Full Profile: [View Lara's Full Profile]

I've see Lara on more than one occasion. She also advertises on other sites as Maxine and Santana. This is a gorgeous woman, the hottest bod I have ever been with. She is truly beautiful. Dark hair, sexy voice. I would probably ask her out if i wasn't a client of hers. However, when it comes to the actual deed she really doesn't put much effort. This is not for anyone thats looking for anything sensual or a GFE. She goes immediately to the blow which is average and then let's you ride her. There is no foreplay and she doesn't let you experience that beautiful body. This is more of a porcelain doll experience, come admire and leave. She can probably get away with it because she is so stunning! The only reason I climaxed was because she was so fine and not due to any attempt by her. If that's fine for you then you will enjoy her. She definitely doesn't do any of what she advertises. Also moves around a lot so its difficult to get more comfortable with her. She is a sweet girl though, but you always get the feeling that you've been played by her stunning looks as you leave the door. A handy tip would be to always go for 30mins instead of the hour cos you will be leaving in 20mins either way.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.