Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ...this time around, he led
...this time around, he led
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9768
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-01 07:43:57
Edited: 2024-02-01 08:02:12

His normal practice when coming for a naughty session was always, but always to step out of the bathroom after his shower , with his jocks on.

It was something that started with his first visit over two years ago.

His first time, and so it continued, on his request, with variations, the play of his cock and balls through those jocks, the peeping of his cock tip, the slow removal of those jocks while I massaging those bum cheeks, the drop of his balls as the jocks came off.....

But this time he appeared without his jocks and, cock in full mast. On top of that playing with his balls and a very naughty shy smile on his face.

Oh! How broadly I smiled and, I knew a new adventure was in the making.

The roles were reversed.

He told me to stand still...(usually i am the one guiding and leading...).
He told me to close my eyes, trust him(....not an easy one with anybody in the sensual space).
He told me to allow him to lead.

And....he "mirrored " some of what I do in some of my sessions.

He teased me with his touch.
He took his time removing my lingerie (being very aware I love to indulge and NO rush).
He nibbled and whispered.
He rubbed himself up against me.
He held me to his full length and said

"I am going to kiss those lips of yours now...don't kiss me back...allow me to kiss you until your lips part and you beg me to not stop..."

Lips part....

I surrendered.

I allowed....I welcomed.

Aaaaah.....if that is how I made him feel in our shares and that is the reason he is still "mine" nearly 3years still going strong and regular then ....I LOVE!

But what I did realise and do always say....if you do not know or cannot surrender to a session that is very RB then you shall miss out on most of what I hope to share with you and get you to embrace...

What might that be?

Not the sexual part of self...that seems to be the easy part but rather, the courage to let go and embrace the most erotic and sensual part of self.

I reveled and I loved!

Come. COME....let me show you how.

RB

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.