Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-09 11:47:31

Name: Keisha

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood Manor

Full Profile: [View Keisha's Full Profile]

Keisha is a nice girl. She is however very skinny. Photos doesn't show how small she is. The massage was average and did not turn me on at all. She had some great reviews in the past as she is in the industry for some time now, but a total disappointment for me. Will not see her again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Laura
Laura - Re: Review - Keisha - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Keisha - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 127
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-09 15:24:23

Ek ken Keisha nou al baie lank. En ek het n voreg nou onlangs gehad om weer saam haar te werk. Sy is baie fyn gebou en sy lyk stunning..sys stylvol en opreg....kliente is mal oor haar...en onthou soms gee die girls die diens wat n klient verdien.....
IMPI
IMPI - Re: Review - Keisha - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-14 11:17:15

n klient verdien altyd die beste diens. Ek kan verstaan as ek iemand sleg behandel om dan nie iets spesiaal te verwag nie.

Daar is ook n verskil om saam met haar te werk en om n klient te wees.
Keisha
Keisha - Re: Review - Keisha - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-15 12:39:33

Sry for being a total disappointment for u,i guess im just not yr type... Sweet heart. To each their own though...been in the industry for a year and four months and back now, ive recovered frm the terrible accident ive encounter ed last year. Yes i am very skinny and comfortable in my o
Keisha
Keisha - Re: Review - Keisha - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-15 12:50:02

Sry for being a disappointment to you my dear client. Yes i am very skinny but at the same time, i do feel comfortable in my own skin. Was out of the industry due to a tragic accident I've encountered last year in July. Better now and ready to work. To each their own when it comes to physical appearance and services we offer. The industry has shown me that I'm beautiful inside and out, thanks to all my clients for making me feel like a woman, i appreciate each client i have had in the past and you make it worthwhile for me to wake up in the morning and come to work. I appreciate positive criticism, because it will help me approve my business. Thanks for everybody's support.
GudTyms
GudTyms - Re: Review - Keisha - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-16 10:15:26

now I am a fan of so called 'skinny' and would not mind the challenge of Keisha - in saying this, I believe all women of all shapes and sizes are worthy of adoration. Keisha pm me your menu.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.