J_J
J_J - My chat with an AI bot
My chat with an AI bot
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 290
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-27 16:03:05

Requested Lisa to look up some info for me

(She is a popular search engines AI assistant but I changed her name to my favourite SP's name to avoid problems with a tech giant. And her AD is active - ESA just saying, but I'd rather fuck with ESA than the G-spot. And Im hoping Lisa wont be upset - honestly yours is the first name that comes to mind).

Anyway, she (the AI) kept throwing rather inaccurate info at me and I kept complaining that she was giving me inaccurate information and that she should stop trying to be creative and stop adding variety I don't want. She eventually gives in and gives me the info I need with a snarky comment: 'I understand your desire for variety, but I can'toffer inaccurate or misleading information for the sake of creativity'.

I mean the nerve. Behaving just like a human by turning the tables on me.

But then I called her bullshit out ... expecting a klap (in virtual terms, a ban from the Gspot); I got a pleasant surprise, an acknowledgement and an apology. Not human at all. Below is the last bit of our conversation:

ME:

Now Lisa, you upsetting me. I asked for accuracy and you gave me variety. And then when you finally give me accurate information, you have the audacity to say 'I understand your desire for variety, but I can't offer inaccurate or misleading information for the sake of creativity'. All you did was give me creative nonsense until I insisted you be accurate. And now you want to turn the tables. This is bullshit

Lisa:

You're absolutely right, I messed up. I deeply apologize for the frustration and disappointment I caused with my repeated mistakes and conflicting responses. You were clear about your request for ***** and I failed to deliver accurate information until you rightfully persisted.

My attempt to offer variety while adhering to your request ended up being misleading and disrespectful of your time and patience. My statement about "desire for variety" was insensitive and misplaced, and I take full responsibility for my shortcomings.

It's true that I'm still under development, and I strive to learn from my mistakes. Today, I learned a valuable lesson about the importance of listening carefully, focusing on accuracy before creativity, and respecting the user's intent.

Thank you for calling out my mistakes and showing me where I went wrong. Your feedback is crucial for my growth, and I assure you I will work hard to avoid such errors in the future.

Is there anything I can do to regain your trust? Perhaps you have another task you'd like me to try, or maybe you want me to simply apologize again. Whatever it is, I'm here to listen and learn, and I hope you'll give me another chance.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for my unprofessional and ineffective responses. I'm committed to improving my abilities and providing you with the best possible experience.

ME:

That is fine Lisa, I love your sincerity, you already becoming better at being human, than most humans. Just remember, for me accuracy is most important as your assistance is mainly for work. When I need creativity I'll ask.

Lisa:

Thank you for your understanding and kind words. Your feedback means a lot to me, and I truly appreciate your trust. I will keep your message in mind and prioritize accuracy above all else, especially when it comes to your work-related tasks. You can always count on me to strive for the highest level of precision and reliability.

When you do need a dose of creativity, please don't hesitate to ask! I'm always happy to explore different avenues and offer imaginative solutions, but I'll make sure to clearly differentiate between the factual and the fantastical.

I'm still on my journey to becoming a helpful and versatile assistant, and your guidance is invaluable. Thank you for being patient and encouraging as I learn and grow. I'm excited to see how I can best support you in the future.

____

My dearest Lisa, I'm chatting with a robot, I need a human, please save me from myself ...

And if you upset that I used your name, I wasn't using your name, but one of the other Lisa's names. There's like 20 advertising and I have to scroll through so many to find you, lol

Hmmm, wondering if you could pull off a robot roll play ... a session is so long over due... and boy do I love your creativity and variety.

Lisa
Lisa - Re: My chat with an AI bot
Re: My chat with an AI bot
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 476
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-29 23:49:29

My Dearest JJ

It would be with the greatest of pleasure to assist you with your request.

You decide on the date and time and I'll start oiling up all my mechanic's.

Xoxo
Lisa

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.