Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-24 17:39:01

Name: Cassie

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Kyalami

Full Profile: [View Cassie's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I saw Cassie in an apartment in Buccleuch. Easy access to the complex as she opened the gate for me, no security asking questions.
Apartment was shared (I saw two other ladies when I left). She did not lock the apartment door initially as "her flatmate will arrive just now" which is a security concern for me.
Body looks hot exactly as in the pictures. She was a bit reserved at the beginning of the session, and the constant noise of people walking around in the apartment didn't help either.
Things started to get nice when I went down on her, but at this point she texted her flatmate to stop making noise. Next thing her flatmate starts talking to her through the closed door, then Cassie left the room.
That did not only kill the mood but I started to feel unsafe. The fact that they communicated in a language that I don't understand made things worse so I decided to get dressed while she was still not back in the room.
I paid for an hour but left after 30 minutes. When I left the apartment, a guy was standing at the stairs and as I drove a away, he entered the apartment.
School fees paid.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Azul25 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
roshta
roshta - Re: Review - Cassie - Midrand / Waterfall park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cassie - Midrand / Waterfall park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1076
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-26 05:38:59

Area: Midrand / Waterfall park

Those tits are I at something. They have that lucky packet unwrapping effect.

She works off an apartment in baccleuch. No hassle with security. Parking was okay as her apartment is at the end of the block.

She is a dark slim with nice skin tone young lass. From her dialect , she is of colored descent or from that neiborhood.

She is still young & can’t say she has a lot of experience as an sp. She asked for a payment upfront & only started mentioning that a blow is a delicacy & an extra after I paid an hour’s base rate.

Well I was already there & wavered the blow. No time was wasted, we started off with some short lived foreplay. At this point, kissing was just not something to write home about.

Missionary was the position of the day. V-bone steak was tight as can be. I just went with shallow strokes for as long as I could and that seemed to be getting us somewhere.

As wet as she was getting, the cookie’s grip remained firm & hotter the deeper I went. To show solidarity in the plumbing process, her hands were now around my neck and pulling me in for proper kisses. Leg spread had now surpassed the Jordan sign & going at 180.

At this point I thought to self “with this type of pussy, let it out & you will regroup quickly for another round “

As she has ad it stopped twitching I pulled out, she didn’t waste time in putting on clothing. I made it know that I was ready for a second serving. She wasn’t having none of that as she stated that cumming again is an extra R300.

But the signs are always there.

When they opt for sending you what they do on WhatsApp rather than discuss on the phone, you should then be know that it about be unrighteously served.

Lesson learned.

She is okay for a quickie or 30 min booking session

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

silentbouncer
silentbouncer - Re: Review - Cassie - Midrand / Waterfall park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cassie - Midrand / Waterfall park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-09 16:00:37

As beautiful as the pictures looks, the reviews will make one think twice visiting her. Such a shame. Hopefully she'll get better with time.
Beast Stk
Beast Stk - Re: Review - Cassie - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cassie - Fourways/Lonehill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-11 13:00:18

Area: Fourways/Lonehill

Not for those who would like to enjoy.Her tactics are not very appealing ,and she didn't even have stuff to clean up after the act.Not my type

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.