Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-23 17:48:19

Name: Camilla

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Camilla's Full Profile]

Nice lady, with additional girls ready to offer doubles or even triples. Eager to please, though comes in and out when a double is on. Overall a good punt.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Camilla - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Camilla - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-01 14:55:46

Name: Camilla

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Camilla's Full Profile]

Bad experience this! I called and was given the address but I got a bit lost so was a bit late. She was accommodating on the phone but i think she was getting peeved giving me directions over the phone. Anyways.....she is in a flat/Complex type of setup just off Rivonia Road. She's probably in her 40's, old, bloated tummy, funny teeth, crap tramp stamp tattoo. I was not impressed, asked if I can just pay a cancellation fee and leave to which she offered me a "smaller girl" meaning smaller in size. I hesitated, she insisted, the other chick walks in with a thong and bra. Her Crotch area looked pimply and had spots all over the bikini line. I declined the offer, they both accepted my choice, I gave her R150 cancellation fee (note she didn't ask however I would rather give her something cause I saw a lot of guys downstairs and I never know if they are connected). I must also say that Camilla and the other lady were very pleasant and did not force me or tell me the usual crap about money and booking lost etc. I put this 1 down to school fees and will now only visit ladies with more reviews. Picture editing disappointing!!!

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.