Gold Member
Posts to Date: 400
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-13 19:47:22

Name: Skylar

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose

Full Profile: [View Skylar's Full Profile]

Hit her up on WhatsApp and was met with a reasonable rate, especially for the area and a relatively untested profile.

Due to my short term notice on the booking I ended up having to spend some time at the hotel reception. The 2 receptionists didn't seem intrusive. Letting me walk right past on entry and exit.

Directions were as clear as ended up having to ask one of the cleaners where the room number I was given is. Got those awful judgmental startes.

On arriving, she met me in lingerie. She's definitely 1.45. short. Thick. Yellow. That ass that attracted me over jiggled just the way I like it. And it responded well to a light spank.

She is new in the industry but knows what happens so we got down to business and got the first round missionary out of the way.

For the second, she put on some music on the TV, started twerking on me and once I came back to life she begged me to mount her doggy. I obliged and did her from the back multiple ways until we finished.

Rough diamond but worth it

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Mr4Rings
Mr4Rings - Re: Review - Skylar - Melrose Johannesburg
Re: Review - Skylar - Melrose Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-19 10:21:58

Come on bro I bet her face wasn't that bad to deserve a 3.

Any other 2024 reviews gents?
Upfront
Upfront - Re: Review - Skylar - Melrose Johannesburg
Re: Review - Skylar - Melrose Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-03 10:33:30

Damn it!!! I can't believe I missed her while she was in Pretoria, but she's definitely on my radar, I like what I see

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.