Navigation
Leila B (shemale Seductress)
Leila B (shemale Seductress) - PRODIGAL PATRIOTS?
PRODIGAL PATRIOTS?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 427
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-03 10:57:49
Edited: 2024-01-03 11:28:05

It's dope to have hope for your country of birth in 2024 :-)

Even though THAT Yanker called our country (our continent) a "shit hole", it would seem that not everyone shares his view on this. I certainly don't. NOSTRADAMUS has written that "the land of the elephant" is the future. Let's see ;-)

AND ... most of the expats are choosing to re-settle in GAUTENG. Yes, JHB is the New York of AFRICA.

m.youtube.com/watch

#MzansiForSure
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: PRODIGAL PATRIOTS?
Re: PRODIGAL PATRIOTS?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 821
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-03 11:46:49

The grass is not greener on the other side.

I have heard about this happening in other countries too. Many people who moved to Canada are returning to their respective countries when they realize that they had a higher standard of living.

The reality is that what we see in popular media rarely paints an accurate picture.
Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Re: PRODIGAL PATRIOTS?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 429
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-03 12:13:24

On 2024-01-03 11:46:49 majorjohn said:
The grass is not greener on the other side.

Yessir, MAJORJOHN, sir.

If the grass is indeed greener - it's because there's more shit on the lawn. Or maybe it's just astro turf ... :)
Mila
Mila - Re: PRODIGAL PATRIOTS?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 430
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-03 12:39:52

LoL
Leila B... Love your humor Hunn
The grass is greener where it's watered

Anyways.... I kinda like to look at the positive and hope for the best.... I'm a realist...so I see it for what it is...

Alot of ppl complain about the circumstances here, then when they 6months or a yr in their country of choice, they complain and say they should have stuck it out....

Anyways.... I love SA... We have so much diversity here... Just look at our purple world...

May 2024 bring us all lots of moments to cherish and be grateful for

Kisses

Mila
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 430
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-03 15:49:40
Edited: 2024-01-03 15:57:22

On 2024-01-03 12:39:52 Mila said:
LoL
Leila B... Love your humor Hunn
The grass is greener where it's watered

Thanks MILA :-)
I have to agree with you, the grass is greener where it's watered.

Too many times we are consumed with looking over the fence at our neighbour's grass, comparing, instead of just tending to our own grass and keeping it as green and as well manicured as we can.

On 2024-01-03 12:39:52 Mila said:

Alot of ppl complain about the circumstances here, then when they 6months or a yr in their country of choice, they complain and say they should have stuck it out....

"Wherever YOU go - there YOU are." (Unknown author)

Some people are just plain miserable and it doesn't matter where they go, their misery persists.

They say that happiness is an inside job and there is also that ancient saying (principle) "as within, so without."

I once received some profound advice from a friend's girlfriend (relating to emigration)
She said, "Never run away from something, rather run towards something." WISE WORDS.
Mila
Mila - Re: PRODIGAL PATRIOTS?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 431
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-03 17:47:02
Edited: 2024-01-03 17:47:35

Tuche

May this yr prove how worthy we are of blessings of the most beautiful desires that lay in our dreams and hearts

As you said

"Wherever YOU go - there YOU are." (Unknown author)

Some people are just plain miserable and it doesn't matter where they go, their misery persists.

They say that happiness is an inside job and there is also that ancient saying (principle) "as within, so without."

I once received some profound advice from a friend's girlfriend (relating to emigration)
She said, "Never run away from something, rather run towards something." WISE WORDS.

Be blessed sweetie

Lovies

Mila
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 431
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-03 19:12:05
Edited: 2024-01-03 19:13:41

I love the French saying, "Fleuris l o tu es plante"

*BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED* (in English)

#MzansiForMe

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.