Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ....no new year resolutions as per usual BUT...
....no new year resolutions as per usual BUT...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9406
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-02 13:02:12
Edited: 2024-01-02 13:06:23

As posted on my Massage Inc thread...

My darling delightful Gentlemen.

The second day of the year 2024...and it shall pass us by quickly simply because we are so set on hurrying on anything we come across hoping to be just as fast! and relevant! and dynamic! and effective! and successful! and in the forefront! and and annnnnnd.......Shoooooooooo.....I am already exhausted.

And we bring that attitude behind closed doors when wanting to experience naughty shenanigans that majority of the world would classify as taboo , chosen by those weak of character, lost of soul, desperate and needy....need I say more.

Why my post?

Because everything I offer is about indulgence. That centering on self.
Breathing.
Slowing down.
Engaging.
Acknowledging.

I am a miserable failure if u ask me to be your fuck, your pomp, your lie back to eat my pussy out, suck you till my mouth is numb....nothing wrong with that.

But, in my world before we might "fuck " selfishly I require your engagement of self.

That look that shows lust....like a deer in the headlights...a pool of drowning desire, the widening of the pupils.

A surrender in the body for when my nipples do press into your chest, I can feel the response, your arms enveloping me into you..."my lover"...lost to whatever next.

Should our lips touch, no rush to devour, instead a search for that hungering to feel the softness of lips on lips....holding one's breath lest the moment disappear too quickly.

And when I shall indulge in you....in my way...in a leading way....it simply is to show you why engaging with yourself FIRST reaps sexual and sensual satisfaction more rewarding.

Of course I am not everybody's cup of tea....but what u will get to know is the freedom gained in Acknowledging self first sensually before sexually does hold its magic and buys one the freedom of expression in the bedroom with no rush to simply....fuck.

Now to my kinky ones, my erotic ones, my shy ones, my uncertain ones....my loves....let us from the onset define this 2024 in a way that shall tickle that libido to share and engage in lusty debauchery satisfying mutually engaging and worthy of many repeats.

I like to play...I do lead at first....please allow me... please?

I promise it may not be the traditional way of how lovers might do it but, I promise...traditional it knows to become.

Loving you.

Your

Russian Bridgitte.

Belgarion
Belgarion - Re: ....no new year resolutions as per usual BUT...
Re: ....no new year resolutions as per usual BUT...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 402
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-02 23:39:07

Bucket list
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ....no new year resolutions as per usual BUT...
Re: ....no new year resolutions as per usual BUT...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9424
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-03 18:18:26

Mmmmm Belgarion....

I do hope it does not stay too long on your bucket list.

X

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.