Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-14 20:26:10

Name: Aurora

City: Johannesburg

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View Aurora's Full Profile]

Amazing gentle lady, makes you comfortable, passionate and sensual. Very attentive , treat her with kindness and respect

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Aurora - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Aurora - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-06-24 10:42:21

A late night call up (21:00) to this beauty was met with success and immediate racing over to her place. As I pull up to the address I find she works from private accommodation, where no signing in is required. There is no problem finding parking as there is ample, which is safe and secure. Rush up to her apartment which is nice & spacious and heated, with a large shower area enough for two, which we used to wash each other before hand. Aurora’s beauty lies not in her initial appearance but her tremendously big heart and love to give a great service. She looks after herself very well which can be seen by her well-manicured nails, yummy clean shaven pussy and also her great care on hygiene. She is 1.85m as stated in her profile, has succulent tits, nice curvy ass and flawless skin.

We started off with a decent enough massage, but I wasn’t there for that now was I. The covered BJ though was one of the best I have had, the gentle start working her way up to get me rock hard and then keeping me there. Just enough of everything I required, and the experience to know not to let me blow my load just yet. Then the real discovery of the night came (before I did)…she is tight tight tight, wowzers! This was seriously unexpected, as my cock could easily have been snapped off. I was on top and she was spread as wide as can be, and with each thrust she got wetter and I was sliding in easier. She really got into it too as I slammed into her and eventually we both climaxed with a serious huff and puff.

All in all a great punt, there was enough chatting, laughing (she has a brilliant sense of humour), sucking and fucking.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Aurora - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-13 17:43:42

Took the plunge as I'm into tall ladies. Firstly she does not look to be 22, rather 27ish.

Loved the fact that she is tall and curvy with amazing looking tits. Did not understand why she is wearing a wig though.

Down to the deed. For a covered blow it was pretty damn good. Slow and deep and not rushed at all. I was so eager to get to the beautifully shaven beaver and imagined how I was gonna bury my face between those long legs and munch down on the cherry.

After a few minutes of oral, I could no longer contain myself and decided to get on with it if I were to have my intended two rounds.

Without me having to touch her, my schlong slipped in with ease first time round, not sure why previous punter mentioned tite? I'm no Mandingo but I'm not small either.

Boy was I disappointed when the smell of the gwar made its way up my nostrils. Continuing with my mission I blasted in a few short moments and took a shower afterwards. Needless to say I did not opt for round two.

Was worth a return visit until the state of hygiene down there changed my mind.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Aurora
Aurora - Re: Review - Aurora - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-13 19:22:15

Hi I'm sorry you felt that view I take personal hygiene very seriously and I'm truely hurt by your comment.
Aurora
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-13 19:33:32

Hi I'm sorry you felt that view I take personal hygiene very seriously and I'm truely hurt by your comment.
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Aurora - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5011
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-13 20:53:20

"... the smell of the gwar made its way up my nostrils..." You say ?? Lmfao thats classic and disgusting at the same time budz.

Aurora
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-13 22:52:16

Yes that's very rude I'm to clean I love myself to much I despise being dirty or dirty clients..
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-15 17:39:10

I echo the previous punter. There is something wrong, some infection of sorts as her privates smell something terrible. White discharge. Blonde hair is wig. Massage is a light rube, friendly enough though works from hotel in Hyde Park. So I marked her down on privacy. Won't be back.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-15 19:40:00

Wow, I'm sad to see these two bad reviews. I can assure you I had a fantastic time with Aurora and her hygiene was good, because we showered together beforehand. Hopefully these were on off days...
Aurora
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-16 11:02:56

Thank you honeysucker for standing up for me I'm very clean maybe it's my condoms but I love myself who ever is trying to reunine my business won't succeed.. aurora

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.