Gold Member
Posts to Date: 206
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-12 18:16:02

Name: Sashnie

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion

Full Profile: [View Sashnie's Full Profile]

So I was horny and in Centurion and decided to pay little Sashnie a visit. Her pictures and phone voice convinced me it wouldn't be too bad to take the plunge. Of course I was wrong.

I guess this profile wont last long. So this is just a warning to guys while this ad is up, not to expect what is advertised. I felt scammed after this disappointing and terrible experience. But that's the punting game I guess.

Looks twice as old as advertised in person. Tiny soft droopy breasts, and a slightly distended belly. Not the great figure seen in the photos, but I can see how it could still be her. She had her girlfriend in her place who acted as the bouncer and the constant annoying reminder that there was someone else present. They basically had a conversation while we were busy. I thought I should leave when I arrived, but figured I was going to have trouble with the 2 of them, and the guard, as well, to get out of the complex. So I stayed and tried to get through it. When I undressed and lay on the bed, her friend needed her purse from the room and the door was opened to give it to her and to have a little chat again, in full view of the bed.

I wasted about 10-15mins waiting for her to finally get ready, but I didn't complain as I thought part of it was her showering. She even came in wrapped in a towel. The start of the session was complaining which quickly ended anything we started and when she bent over for a bit of action it was apparent she hadn't showered or cleaned down there for what must have been ages. Her disregard for hygiene had me instantly end everything and I decided to pack up and leave. I blamed her annoying friend, cause she was f*****g annoying, but I could not tell her just how bad she smelled. Had booked for an hour over the phone. But was glad to pay and leave for 30mins. I guess it was the best 450 bucks I ever spent as it got me out of there ASAP. All the disinfectant I had in the car was used and I still feel a bit dirty after my shower when I got home.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sashnie - Centurion Pretoria
Re: Review - Sashnie - Centurion Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-06-12 18:55:03

Tough break jevin.mnsy! Your review helps us to avoid such disaster, thanks bro!
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-06-16 21:05:37

Bummer dude, she looks so cute, was looking forward to a bit of Indian action
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-06-16 22:08:11

Why can"t ESA Admin verify pictures especially if punters are paying for the service. I have been with couple of ladies who look very different from the pictures. ( esp in terms of weight). Its kinda of disappointing when you get there.

As Gold Member I would expect ESA Admin has a banner with note verified pictures with a date.
ESADevelopment
ESADevelopment - Re: Review - Sashnie - Centurion Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 526
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-17 12:55:50

Dear Raul_za

All pictures are verified and a date of the pictures are added on each profile page.

What happens here is completely and utterly beyond the control of ESA.

ESA cannot stop advertisers from asking a friend to stand in on her behalf. We do not encourage this behavior. This is why we have the review system. If a specific advertiser use this "bait and switch" tactic enough times she will loose all credibility.

This is why using and contributing to the review system is so important.

Did you post reviews on those "couple of ladies" that didn't look the same?
foki
foki - Re: Review - Sashnie - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-17 15:25:30

Should her profile not be banned @ESA?
Shy001
Shy001 - Re: Review - Sashnie - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-25 15:27:07

This is fake and a scam. Stay away please. Not like the photos at all and very dodge Nigerian person and white lady scammers.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-08-08 15:46:32

What a waste, the photos look great bud her personality and service are poor. I will not return that for sure. Other poeple living with her.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Sashnie - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-09 13:34:57

Damn, that's 3 or every review bad here and punters feeling scammed and cheated. Surely that's enough.

Was really hoping this chic will turn out to be a gem.

Thanks to the brave soldiers for sharing your experience and saving us from the same fate or worse.
pompieseb
pompieseb - Re: Review - Sashnie - Centurion Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-14 16:57:16
Edited: 2018-01-29 20:51:44

This one is a no - go chaps. Rather flush your money down the toilet. You 'll lfeel better. Poor attitude and poor service. Not even remotely resembles the photos. ESA deserve an Oscar for best special effects for the photo shopping on this one.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.