Posted: 2023-12-28 08:24:26

Name: Kiara

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Kiara's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
No words.
She was simply perfect!
That ass is huge as well! I don’t understand why she doesn’t have a review yet but I’ll gladly put one. I’ll probably visit again Soon!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until PrettyNigga built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Kiara - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kiara - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1545
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-28 08:39:25

On 2023-12-28 08:24:26 PrettyNigga said:

ahhh... punters are chowing that ass my man..
wolfboy
wolfboy - Re: Review - Kiara - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-25 11:11:00

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
She gave me her all, ass is absolutely unbelievable… have flashbacks to this day!

Sweet, thoughtful, beautiful young lady,

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until wolfboy built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: Review - Kiara - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 246
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-31 18:41:33

This babe is very easy going and excellent company. She doesn't take long to warm up to you and feels like you've known each other for a while.

She's got a pretty face and a banging body. I think the pics don't quite show how big that buddankadonk is. I also loved the feel of her brown smooth skin.

I was hard immediately out of the shower and I didn't waste time to get things going with some light making out. She gave a solid and enthusiastic oral treatment and I had to stop her before I could bust. The real fire was waiting once I started with the strokes in missionary. I knew I wasn't going to last long. We lay chatting and cuddling before round 2. The backshots were definitely the highlight. I dissapointed myself because I was having some performance issues and didn't conclude the second round. I'll definitely be going back for a rematch with that sweet brown booty.

She invited me for a doubles with her friend Skyler, whom I've met before, and I look forward to that.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

TKZ81
TKZ81 - Re: Review - Kiara - Midrand/Halfway Gardens Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kiara - Midrand/Halfway Gardens Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-10 18:19:10
Edited: 2024-04-10 18:25:13

<b>Name:</b> Kiara

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Midrand/Halfway Gardens

<b>Last Visit:</b> April 2024

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=133660" target="_blank">View Kiara's Full Profile</a>]

Brotha's let me break it down like brown sugar here! Met her at her house in Midrand with secure parking. She met me at the door with a towel wrapped around her. She got short hair and she does have a striking similarities to the late Lebo Mathosa but younger ofcourse. Went to her room, small chat than she dropped her towel I went semi-hard. Than she went for a owo bj and I told her I do not want extras. Too late she said while she was gorging my cock, man I loved it. After a few minutes I told her I want doggystyle. She went in a doggystyle ass up face down. When I saw the sight of that. I put my face in and I ATE it all, muffed her. After I was done I put my Johnson in, few minutes in. She starts creaming & I mean f**ken yogurt cream. Put my face in her ass & pussy and ate it all up( she very clean by the way). Went cowgirl, she rode me hard. I was saying f**k you bi**h and she was saying f**k you, you muthf**ker, you are so good. By the way dirty talk was the order of the day. She grab the behind of my head while she was riding me. Eyes were locked on each other. I tried picking her up so me can do the bunny hop (watch the movie baby boy & you will understand). Missionary position was next, she made thee most sweetest sounds & her face was so angelic, she came multiple times but I was still going. Flip over to your stomach hoe I want to f**k you doggy these were my words. She flipped over & said you better you lazy muthaf**ker. Aaaaah man when she said that I powerfucked her! A V8 growl came out of me as I was abohhut to cum. I came on her ass, it was beautiful. It looked like an art painting! My round 1 lasted 50min and I had booked for 1hr. Than we took a shower together, went down on her & I ate that pussy, time was up! I got dressed & she was still naked walking up & down shaking her A$$. Brotha's she a big booty chick which doesn't get tired easily & she not lazy on positions like most girls in that category. Her body looks like Pinky in 2006.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

Plumtree
Plumtree - Re: Review - Kiara - Midrand/Halfway Gardens Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-11 11:10:22

On 2024-04-10 18:19:10 TKZ81 said:
<b>Name:</b> Kiara

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=133660" target="_blank">View Kiara's Full Profile</a>]

Brotha's let me break it down like brown sugar here! Met her at her house in Midrand with secure parking. She met me at the door with a towel wrapped around her. She got short hair and she does have a striking similarities to the late Lebo Mathosa but younger ofcourse. Went to her room, small chat than she dropped her towel I went semi-hard. Than she went for a owo bj and I told her I do not want extras. Too late she said while she was gorging my cock, man I loved it. After a few minutes I told her I want doggystyle. She went in a doggystyle ass up face down. When I saw the sight of that. I put my face in and I ATE it all, muffed her. After I was done I put my Johnson in, few minutes in. She starts creaming & I mean f**ken yogurt cream. Put my face in her ass & pussy and ate it all up( she very clean by the way). Went cowgirl, she rode me hard. I was saying f**k you bi**h and she was saying f**k you, you muthf**ker, you are so good. By the way dirty talk was the order of the day. She grab the behind of my head while she was riding me. Eyes were locked on each other. I tried picking her up so me can do the bunny hop (watch the movie baby boy & you will understand). Missionary position was next, she made thee most sweetest sounds & her face was so angelic, she came multiple times but I was still going. Flip over to your stomach hoe I want to f**k you doggy these were my words. She flipped over & said you better you lazy muthaf**ker. Aaaaah man when she said that I powerfucked her! A V8 growl came out of me as I was abohhut to cum. I came on her ass, it was beautiful. It looked like an art painting! My round 1 lasted 50min and I had booked for 1hr. Than we took a shower together, went down on her & I ate that pussy, time was up! I got dressed & she was still naked walking up & down shaking her A$$. Brotha's she a big booty chick which doesn't get tired easily & she not lazy on positions like most girls in that category. Her body looks like Pinky in 2006.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

You came on her ass?? Bareback??
TKZ81
TKZ81 - Re: Review - Kiara - Midrand/Halfway Gardens Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-11 14:38:07

On 2024-04-11 11:10:22 Plumtree said:
On 2024-04-10 18:19:10 TKZ81 said: <b>Name:</b> Kiara

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=133660" target="_blank">View Kiara's

You came on her ass?? Bareback??

I took the rubber off when I was about to cum. Jacked off on her ass!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.