Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-20 11:36:26

Name: Alora

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Fourways

Full Profile: [View Alora's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Honestly not sure why there was no reviews considering how beautiful the pictures are. Was worried it was a bait and switch or some other scam.

Rest assured. She is the real deal. The pictures don't fo her enough justice at all. She is gorgeous. Quite tall, long lovely legs, firm beautiful breasts, well toned body and a sweet voice.

From start to finish the interaction was stella. Great phone manners and organising was easy. The area is clean and in a fairly upmarket area with secure gated parking.

She gives the option for outcall but also works at an apartment. I opted for the apartment. She keeps the place clean and orderly.

The sex quite frankly was possibly some of the best I have had in my life so far, and in no small part is that due to the fact that she was very willing to please. It was sensual. Every touch,move and second was worth it.

I definitely wish to visit her again. Her prices were reasonable and I was more than happy to give extra for the time.

The only downfall is the massage, but she did say she is no professional.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until WarfarinZ built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
sastud12
sastud12 - Re: Review - Alora - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Alora - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-20 16:34:01

Thanks for the review WarfarinZ, she sounds great! I've WhatsApp and DM'd her with no reply - how did you get hold of her?
Suede
Suede - Re: Review - Alora - Milnerton Ridge Cape Town
Re: Review - Alora - Milnerton Ridge Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-12 07:47:35

Name: Alora

City: Cape Town

Area: Milnerton Ridge

Full Profile: [View Alora's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Don't know why she has no reviews. She is tall and beautiful. Probably guys keeping her a secret. Her boobs are amazing as well as her body. She was very accomodating, and these days pleasant experiences are rare, as many girls have an attitude or make little to no effort.
I enjoyed my time with her and will probably return. Treat her well and you will probably have a good time. Her bj was topnotch.
She deserves 5 stars.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Suede built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.