Navigation
shaunny
shaunny - Review - Supermodel Mansion Presents Silver - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Review - Supermodel Mansion Presents Silver - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-29 14:13:37

Name: Supermodel Mansion Presents Silver

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose Arch

Full Profile: [View Supermodel Mansion Presents Silver's Full Profile]

All i can say is wow. Had such a great time with this lady. She is very young and oh so easy to get along with. She has lovely breasts, Every bit of her treatment from the conversation to the cuddling, kissing, bj and the main deed was very very enjoyable. Wish i could take her home forever. Will definitely go back.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Sharkie44
Sharkie44 - Re: Review - Supermodel Mansion Presents Silver - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Supermodel Mansion Presents Silver - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-03 21:55:35

Quiet street, secure parking, older dude is the host and lets me in. Antique deco, clean, liked it. I was shown to wait in nice spacious room with couch and bed.

Already naked very yummy sexy "Silver" walks in, quite young, pretty girl. But my immediate impression is this is going to be a bit business like when she sits on the couch half metre away from me. Confirmed by my reply to "What do you want?" question - answering blow and fuck. Come once policy - haven't heard that in a long time for an hour booking (or is that just me?). Condom required for blow, another for fuck, fine with me but 2nd condom had to be arranged. Then she complained - apparently her profile says men should be shaved for bj's. Huh??? So initially I had second thoughts...

But I realise she is a bit young and naïve. Things got better when things got going. Blow ok, initially fuck was ok but soon she wanted to know how long I will last.

Pretty sure she likes being pleased more than pleasing. She seems to be ok with touching everywhere even though I didn't sense she is into GFE, kissing her breasts seams to please her. But pleasing her orally was the trick - she moaned and couldn't get enough. And finally I could get into this session and finish with no complaint sex.

I think there is potential, maybe a punter that connects better with her will have a totally different experience - and I will be jealous of that since she is sexy and pretty! She is easy to talk to. But I don't think she is in it for a long term.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
sasuke01
sasuke01 - Re: Review - Supermodel Mansion Presents Silver - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Supermodel Mansion Presents Silver - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-18 15:14:34

Called this lady for a booking and unfortunately did not even make it pass the phone conversation. She is the rudest person I have spoken with. That's why I have rated her so low.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.