Navigation
martinm
martinm - HOE - Vegas
HOE - Vegas
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 788
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-22 21:08:11

Another of the HOE girls who doesn't have a profile! Let me start by saying that she is probably one of the best looking girls at HOE ( and by implication the entire ESA family) and a wonderful person to spend some time with. I will not go into detail save that we did everything expected of a GFE experience. Vegas, you we awesome! Thanks. Alister xx
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE - Vegas
Re: HOE - Vegas
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1626
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-25 12:53:08

Hi Alister, I had a great time with you too! Thank you for the positive comments :-). Hope to see you again soon at HOE. Vegas xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: HOE - Vegas
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-25 13:14:35

Martin you lucky man! She is stunning and I have only seen her pics on the HOE "menu" so to speak. I am always unlucky in that the last couple of times she has not been there :(
martinm
martinm - Re: HOE - Vegas
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 978
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-31 06:09:59

Had the privilege of once again having a great GFE session with Vegas. She looks as lovely as ever and we had a most passionate and orgasmic time together. Many thanks and I hope to see you again. Lots luv. Alister xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.