Gold Member
Posts to Date: 131
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-30 18:51:33

Name: Sasha

City: Johannesburg

Area: Douglasdale

Full Profile: [View Sasha's Full Profile]

She appeared a month ago in Gallo Manor then disappeared. The bro Roshta gave on good review on that profile. I had attempted to get hold of her on many occasions but things were not aligning, so when I saw her new profile pop up, within 45 minutes of her first online presence I was on the way to her place. The main attraction being the ass offcourse.
She is very friendly on the phone and gave clear direction. Her new place is a house somewhere in Fourways, getting In is no issue. When she opened the door I smiled. She is build proper with a pretty face. Just at the sitting room another girl sat there policing the entrance, you have to pay her first before the games begin. Normally for a first time punt you would like the option to decide between the half or full hour session...during the session, if its good you take the hour, if not you bail out on the 30 minute, but here the decision was easy, I took the hour. Paid and everyone was happy. She lead to the room as I followed behind looking at that ass swang inside that silky gown. Slapped it lightly, how could I resist.
Door locked and we chat on may things including where she disappeared to. Anyway we were here now. Gown came off and revealed her body in its full glory. She was in a purple thong that seemed to be struggling to prove its existence, it was swallowed up proper. She was bra-less, those tits are proper and alive. A young lady must have this kind. Now, when a lustful man is caught up with beautiful bums, tits, smooth skin, lovely face, waist and just the right height…were do you start. The order was given…hands deal with bums, mouth handle the tits and lips, dick...hang on, your turn is coming. Now I normally don’t kiss, but last 3 punts, I cant resist, these girls are becoming sweet.
This modus operandi was how the foreplay begun. This girl is responsive and very engaging. She held me and played in ways Ive seen on very rear occasions. Soon the thong came off and the play continued. Gents when such a body is next to you in that erotic state, you need a lot of self control, absolute discipline, in another world children have been formed this way.
Now my dick was hungry. Fully erect and ready to go. Told her she will blow me on the next round. Rolled the condom she gave it all. The gates were open fully. The pussy looks good and has grip. She is very confident with it, she knew she has enough self lubrication, but me being accustomed in this game applied some extra lube just in case. Wetness, heat and grip is all I remember meeting. Her sweet low moans were music to my eyes. Whatever thrust variation I threw at her she took it gracefully, she is such a complete lay that as you fuck you find your hands all over her, one time you squeezing the ass, next you caressing the thick thighs, before you know it you locked in some anaconda like embrace. You just want to fuse with this babe. We went it for about 20min as the rains outside threatened to pour, the frogs were very noisy outside which I liked and she hated . Now to finish off I had to go doggie. Gents I have not given this ass its due respect yet. It is bigger than the pics suggest and its nicely firm, you cant defeat it you need to see it for yourself, cant say no more. Doggie……the arch was a marvel. And the ass took a new life form, I had to lean back just to see the whole package in totality in their natural harmony. The ass cheeks with the glistening pussy and those thighs…..yoooooo lets go in.
First thrust in and she goes crazy, I know she loves doggie. Second and third we were now dealing with cream. The pussy felt like a furnace at this point, I like this. You cant fail in this kind of situation, you either nut or nut later, but to nut you will. Grabbed the ass and pumped harder, she was there and never gave up, her moans ever present and sweet but abit more erotic now as if switched from metro fm to Thobela fm…..you feel them in their native pitch. I lost this battle miserably, for the first time in a long while I felt like my dick decided on it own to cum, it just came, I couldn’t hold it, it was like it said a big fuck you to the rest of the body. As I said here you will nut and a big one. Wiped up and chilled with some random crazy chatting but in the back of my mind I was still in recovery what the hell just happened in that doggie…
We lay on the bed and just got to know each other. Such a lovely lady. I love her lips, just enough and so succulent to kiss.

Second round came naturally. I did not get to experience the BJ...again due to my own horniness. Missionary was served proper. I like how she creams around the pussy. It give me some assurance i have worked well. Here I found my weakness, whenever im pumping and she kisses me I loose it. I nearly nutted a couple of times. A repeat of the doggie is what I wanted and I got it good. Come to think of it, I even forgot to spank that ass, just wanted to drill. Emptied my load, just as the lady of the house knocked to indicate my time was up. Sasha herself did not rush me, took another 15 min just getting ready to leave. She is a gem. This is a top 3 punt for me this year…even a number 1 contender for sure.
A day later I found myself on the drive to here place, could not resist a second visit. This time she even reminded me that I did not experience her BJ last time….how cool is that……that session was tops on its own. ill be going back again and again, maybe even now.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

roshta
roshta - Re: Review - Sasha - Douglasdale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sasha - Douglasdale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1053
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-03 06:46:06

@Himself, thank for confirming to me. Oh yes that ass is a marvel. I mean, it previously got me to gallomanor. She is a good lay, you review reminds me of stroke 23 - 28 when I had her on doggie
Moy
Moy - Re: Review - Sasha - Douglasdale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sasha - Douglasdale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-04 21:47:45

Most definitely am coming for the that big ass will make Her tap out for sure be ready for real pound

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.