Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-19 10:55:20

Name: Jessie

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linden

Full Profile: [View Jessie's Full Profile]

Hot asian girl, wild in bed, very good and professional, venue nice and clean, very private and discreet, best thai girl to have

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Jay33
Jay33 - Re: Review - Jessie - Linden Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jessie - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-01 06:32:58

Very cute
Andrew1234567880
Andrew1234567880 - Re: Review - Jessie - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-11 18:21:19

Got a chance to visit this stunning woman, she was spot on time,first time I went to her and she made me feel as if I was a regular and she did not disappoint. She gave me a relaxing massage then teased me till I was hard. She gave a good suck and......and she did not have one eye on the clock. To finnish it off we swopped place and I gave her a "massage". I will defiantly go give her an other visit.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Bleach69
Bleach69 - Re: Review - Jessie - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-21 20:18:46

Does she do greek?
gary_g
gary_g - Re: Review - Jessie - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 219
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-23 11:50:02

Disappointing. Booking by telephone was frustrating, with very poor English. I wanted to enquire about what was on offer, but it was really impossible. Booked anyway, and arrived. Very slim girl, but these photos give credit to breasts that are much less then one would believe from the photos. That is not a problem for me, though, and I was hoping for something that approximated her advert's claim of "practically everything goes". But things headed south fast - she laid out the towel and other items, then turned away to get undressed, I came over to help, but there was no response. Clothes off, she proceeded to wipe my cock with a wet wipe. Here I'm thinking she is doing this as a prelude to OWO, (and I just had a shower before arriving, so not a hygiene issue) but instead she opens up the condom and proceeds to put it on my somewhat surprised cock. She lies back, and reaches for the lubricant, so I guess no blow at all was on offer. I ask her to wait, and try to explain that I would like to give her some oral pleasure. She finally got the idea ("Oh, you want lick!"), and instead started putting the lubricant on my cock. I get on top of her and try to kiss her, but get a "no kiss" and an increase in the tempo of the tugging below. I finally had enough, and decided to pull the plug on what promised to be an experience to be forgotten as quickly as possible. I said I would pay a cancellation, but that I wanted to end the session. She got upset, saying "Just because don't kiss...but I say you can lick". I told her it was the overall mechanical attitude, but I doubt she understood me. To be fair, she brought back all of the money, but with a few choice words in Thai that convinced me I didn't even owe her a cancellation fee. To complete the experience, she probably embarrassed the hell out of another punter arriving by letting me out as he was waiting to come in. I honestly cannot find much positive to say about this experience. Sorry.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Bleach69
Bleach69 - Re: Review - Jessie - Linden Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-29 23:24:21

This girl is thee best in everything i think she is perfection! I will keep on going an going because shes a dream come true! I dont know what ppls bad reviews? Are on about? Shes smoking hot and pleases and teases! 1000 00000000000000 % and much more!;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.