Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-18 18:26:58

Name: Genevieve

City: Bloemfontein

Area: Bloemfontein

Full Profile: [View Genevieve's Full Profile]

Horrible experience.Called her to book and she was friendly.The venue was not the best but got into the room nonetheless.She looked horrible and smelt really bad!The room was smelling awful as well.You could see her body is similar to what is on the picture but her face is very poor. Because of the above immediately told her i have to go and that I would leave her a little money for her trouble.She locked the door, almost trying to force me to stay. She kept asking me why I want to leave and what she can do better in future.It got uncomfortable and the tone of the conversation was slowly taking a turn for the worst.However, I maintained composure even though I was experiencing extortion and being made to pay for half an hour under duress.
Eventually,gave her the money once she unlocked the door.I left.Very disappointing!

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.