Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-18 10:56:00

Name: Excel

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Excel's Full Profile]

So I took one for the team and its been what 4 days now and I still wish I hadn't set foot there no less seen her. I'm going to try and not be rude and the purpose of this is to slate her fully, it just to give you fellas the head up NOT TO WASTE YOUR BLOOMING TIME.

Seriously go spend that same RRR some where else and this is me being polite.
Excel or Paris whichever she prefers phone manner was abrupt but it was short notice on my part so I ignored that. was told it was 700ph but each extra being OWO and GFE. I was fine with that. Got there on time and she had jus come out the shower, I was fine with that.

Look she has a nice body to get credit but that's the only good in all this. I forked over the hour rate plus both extras. Was asked to disrobe I obliged. As we sat down in the bed I was told I don't really do GFE, I thought was a joke at first. I was like huh? Apparently she doesn't like it. THEN WHY SAY YOU DO AND CHARGe FOR IT but being the patient bloke I am figured OK let's see how the rest goes. She went straight for my member and LITERALLY 30 seconds later looked at me and said "I'm tired now my mouth hurts" I know it was less than a minute cos the nandos add on TV had jus started when she did and she up before it ended!! True story! So much for that extra!

She then rolled over next to me lay flat on her back and opened her legs.she may as well have been unconscious. At which point I just thought sod this. Put the johnny on myself was done in 5 minutes. Washed up and left.

Look I understand all punts aren't the same. Hence the term punts but there has to be some sort of minimum standard as such. And if there were this experience is so far below you actually can't see the line. So no I won't be going back!

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Excel - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Excel - Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-05-26 14:59:26

Sorry Marcus ,looked too good to be true
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Excel - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Excel - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 798
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-26 22:31:44

Thanks bud! At least the rest of us won't waste our money!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.