Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-16 19:42:27

Name: Lady Shakira

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Lady Shakira's Full Profile]

Shakira is high spirited, with a sharp mind and curious wit. She is briming over with kink. She also gives an awesome relaxing massage!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
taster07
taster07 - Re: Review - Lady Shakira - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lady Shakira - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-07 00:24:10

Why such high ratings and a NO for return.. You have blown my wheels flat my friend... Pls help.. Taster07
Curious_seeker
Curious_seeker - Re: Review - Lady Shakira - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-09 19:18:20

The no is only because the she-male scene does not float my boat (my first time - if you dont try, you will never know...). However, if she is your scene, then I am confident that you will find just what you are looking for - fun, spirited & kinky.
Why not try & find out?
Lady Shakira
Lady Shakira - Re: Review - Lady Shakira - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 72
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-15 22:02:21

@ curious_seeker I strongly feel if you have nothing good to say you should rather keep quite, furter more I was only a stand in prop to mistress kink's session which I gave you a full body massage at no cost and you still have the audacity to post such a degrading review! Do you how much of business I have lost because of your stupid review knowing that I have just started in this business and I'm still finding my feet and learning the straws of it! This was just not called for and you should have not given me a review if you had nothing good to say! @ taster07 if you really want to experience shemale pleasure then give me a call and make a booking and come and experience it for yourself why go on someone else's word! I am really disgusted at this knowing that I have done my utmost to accommodate you curious_seeker and I went out of my way to make you feel comfortable! The only reason I stepped into your booking was because I was asked by Mistress kink if you did not like the idea you shud have told her! This has really dampened my spirits and I'm really disappointed in you! Its because of a man like you that I refuse to do anything for free and have become hard! But always remember what you SOW so shall you REEP! @ taster07 it is left entirely up to you if you would like to pay me a visit! HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED!!!!
foki
foki - Re: Review - Lady Shakira - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 152
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-15 23:46:06

What the fuck are you on about Shakira? How is his review degrading and all the rest of the shit you saying?
Lady Ray
Lady Ray - Re: Review - Lady Shakira - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-16 01:16:45

This is such an unfortunate incident. I have to sympathize with Shakira on this one, not because of the review but because of the situation. He was just following instructions and like he said being "used" as a prop. "Slaves" used in these sessions by Mistress Kink literally do the sessions for free, I speak from experience.....payment is a mere R100 for 2 hours....appalling I know. However, the punters don't always voice their disapproval of her instructions to them - be it to have a session with a slave or do something to the slave or vice versa. Since leaving Kink House I have received numerous messages from regular punters complaining about her constantly contacting them to have sessions with her new slaves.... who by the way have all been named "Lady" this or the other. I hope that this doesn't affect Shakira too much as she is a stunning person with great energy and a kinky mind.

I'll say this to Mistress Kink, there was only ONE Lady Ray @ Kink House before..... try as you may, you cannot emulate my ways. She is not a lady because she wears a beautiful dress, but in the way that she carries herself
Lady Shakira
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 73
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-16 01:28:55

@ foki I really think you should mind your language you have no clue how his review impacted on my business! Its degrading to me! And who the hell gives any punter rights to put any1 down! If you don't have anything good to say shut the hell up!
Looping1
Looping1 - Re: Review - Lady Shakira - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-16 09:22:30

Curious Seeker said he tried it out to find out if it was for him and he did not degrade your service or say that it was in any a bad service he just said it wasnt for him..... I think the way you are handling his review is going to hurt your business more...... Like you said you are new to this business so I think you should understand that when you come on here and have a go at someone because they merely stated that they tried something new and they figured out that it wasnt their cup of tea, does not give you the right to throw your toys out the cot. Read his review carefully and understand that he actually promoted you as well as in saying that people should try you out cause you are kinky and fun spirited ...... Like he said "if it is your scene" and it obviously was not his..... Your reply to his review is going to have an impact on your business.....
Lady Shakira
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 75
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-16 10:00:45

@looping1 just by him saying he would not return in his first post with out a reason has already impacted negetivly in my business! And who says I cannot defend myself? Its ok for punters to go at advertisers but as soon as we comment or put them in their place so to speak then automatically we become the bad guys! Well I think you shoud wake up and smell the coffee! Its called freedom of speech and I will defend my honor! As I do give my clients the best I have to offer and my surroundings are always clean and tidy and I'm always professional with my clients. I have a lot of clients that return so those few that go on reviews by deciding whether to pay me a visit or not then I don't need clients like that!
Lady Shakira
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 76
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-06-16 10:31:19

Thank you and I always carry myself with proper manners and a smile on my face no matter what people say and how bad my day may be I always make everyone around me happy and try my utmost best to make every individual feel comfortable, I'm always looking for solutions and never focusing much of my attention on the problem! Its very unfortunate that punters voice their opions when they don't know me and the type of person I am. VERY DISAPPOINTED INDEED!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.