Posts to Date: 1486
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-20 15:50:26

Name: Nicole

City: Pretoria

Area: Capital Park

Full Profile: [View Nicole's Full Profile]

Well, there it goes.. you know me...

Tapped this honey not for a long time 'cos she was all up on my D!ck non stop.

While she be eating this d!ck, I really wanted to splash all up in her mouth for real.

I stopped her to get the eagle's nest.

It was so spread both those heels on photos were touching the bed wide apart, whilst hammering that snatch I didn't last long man.. 2 min I was sent to heaven spilling all up in that plastic.

Damn !!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Nicole
Nicole - Re: Review - Nicole - Capital Park Pretoria
Re: Review - Nicole - Capital Park Pretoria
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-21 10:39:12

Karlos my love,it was nice being with u
Thank u for the review
NeverTheLess
NeverTheLess - Re: Review - Nicole - Capital Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-12 15:04:17

This lady is on point makes you so comfortable you dont wane leave.
No clock watching and well spoken.
The energy you bring you will get in return.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Vity
Vity - Re: Review - Nicole - Capital Park Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-19 09:43:08

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This lady will fuck you like a king and she's incredibly sexy. We did it everywhere imaginable and it was amazing, will definitely see her once more.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Vity built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Nicole - Capital Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 426
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-23 00:22:16

My Brothers of the PW, dynamites indeed comes packaged really well, "Warning Handle with care otherwise you explode very fast!!!" As this was my 1st Punt-of-the-Year, i am glad i called Nicole, as i got to her place, i was directed to the parking spot, secure and private, now as i entered the room, she was wearing this tight hugging camouflage outfit, and boy was she looking yummy....pleasantries out of the way...she offered me a cold one to drink and as i struggle to open the beer, she takes it one pop it was opened, naughty looks she givas me, and i was instructed!!!

Clothes off, and as i sit on the couch, she squads and starts sucking my rock hard Russian, oohhh lord, fuck what just happens, she puts some oil on her Sexylicious boobs and she sucks me some more , with that naughty look to see if you are responding, brothers my Dick was so hard, i don't know what she did, next phaaa in between those melons, i got Tit-fuck like heeyyy, still trying to resist, she turns around and twerks on it, bloody hell, were does this woman come from....seeing the site of that booty shaking like that all i had on my mind was doggieeee, on the bed, and guess what....

I cant describe it but i am going back to do that position again, legs in between, crossed,reversed booty in the air, but i was fucked!!! as i am lost in space, not wanting to burst my nut, i said babes let me, let me muff, as she turns on the edge of the bed that snatch saying to me are you sure, i dived in and boy did i eat her out, i realize that she was cumming when I saw those wide spread legs shake in the air, i then went in missionary and fuck, it was a pumping and grinding session, then doggy and then it was doggiee, as i started to sweat, she was dripping, and that booty shaking left a scar in my mind, that requires a repeat session, Brother's Nicole's energy is on another level!!! as i offloaded my thick white cream and all it's siblings, i just laid there like a Lion on drugs, Satisfied, yessss, first Punt like no other!! This dynamite is amazing, sorry for the very late review #second booking loading!! See you soon Wide-legs-spread-like Eagle-Wings dammit!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Nicole - Capital Park Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 427
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-12 11:42:58

Brothers of the PW, as i said before this hidden Gem is addictive, My 2nd visit to Nicole and Bliksem, what a session, after getting what she asked, i was there in no time, and as I parked, and i got a glimpse of the sexy booty, ....and the greeting was even better as i was hugged and kissed like a boyfriend that came back from war...., this woman just knows which buttons to press....

Now as my clothes were taken off, and she started teasing me, the Russian was rock solid hard, and in between those sexy melons it went, and in the mouth, as the sensations intensified... Brothers Nicole can suck Dick!!! But before i knew it we were on the bed, and things were done to me that once again I cant explain.....
How she spread those legs it's like she is doing split on my dick, and she bounces up and down, and my Dick was bent i thought it was breaking.....as i was lost in cloud nine, she changed position and in between my legs she was with her whole booty almost inside....jezaasss this dynamite is rocking me hard.....

Before i could say Nicole stop, i want doggy, she pumped harder en ohhh boy i felt the warmness of my white cream filling the rubber, and Nicole saying Benito don'tttt,

So i guess i owe her!!!

Nicole you just know how to give it to a man, and indeed you are addictive!!! I declare you to be my #6ESA-Wife!!! #Next Visit Loading, Thank you my my Dynamite!!! See you soon!!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.