Gold Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-13 02:02:48

Name: Kenny

City: Pretoria

Area: Montana

Full Profile: [View Kenny's Full Profile]

Lazy Sunday afternoon... I decided to give her a try. Her complex was conveniently close and I wanted to see that pose in pic #2! No questions at the gate and in I went.

She greeted me by the door while only in her heels. She's playful and has an easy-going personality. Her hands can work magic, I almost shot a load. What followed was lots and lots of missionary and yes! this girl knows how to open wide and take it in her tight kitty! We both really got into the session and I had a great time. I'll pay her another visit soon. Xxx

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Kukuterian
Kukuterian - Re: Review - Kenny - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Kenny - Pretoria East Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 397
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-20 11:19:39

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria East

Brother. This lady is a real deal. From Telephone manner' venue and directions. Everything was on point. She is very friendly and invest her energy in what she does. From owo which lasted for about 15 minutes. She actually told me she cud tell she was going to get a good fuck. She rode me woman on top. With poppers and dirty talk in de mix...10 minutes is what took me to pop.. I am definitely going back. She on my list of favorites from today.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Kenny
Kenny - Re: Review - Kenny - Pretoria East Pretoria
Re: Review - Kenny - Pretoria East Pretoria
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-21 06:53:26

Thanks so much hun
Markie-mark
Markie-mark - Re: Review - Kenny - Rosebank Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kenny - Rosebank Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-11 13:37:26

City: Johannesburg

Area: Rosebank

Wow, she was amazing! Communicated through Whatsapp.
Was very open to some requests, and we had a lot of fun.
She is currently at a hotel, and i needed to sign in to get into the parking wich I didn’t like.
I will be back for more!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

rawkus
rawkus - Re: Review - Kenny - Rosebank Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kenny - Rosebank Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-14 16:34:15

City: Johannesburg

Area: Rosebank

This review is 48 hrs late…Spent a short time with her on Friday afternoon. She’s working from a popular building on Jan Smuts. The head was ok, nothing to write home about, however I felt like we were being watched. Was definitely not the only two of us in that apartment. There’s a security process at the entrance, so your car reg, your name.. etc. etc.

The deed was average, she complained about the size of my Jimmy when she started on top of me, had to settle for missionary. Easy to talk to and she does make an effort to make one to be at ease. Will I return… I’ve seen better.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Mvan
Mvan - Re: Review - Kenny - Rondebosch Cape Town
Re: Review - Kenny - Rondebosch Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-08 11:51:12

City: Cape Town

Area: Rondebosch

I visited this lady at an apartment hotel in cape town cbd, privacy is rated 2 as I had to sign in at the reception and the receptionist definitely knew why I was there.
I won't go into details about her looks as that is highly subjective.

She seemed like a very welcoming lady when I first arrived and she had good telephone manners but that's about it, the owo which was extra didn't last a minute before she put on a condom. Unto the deed itself it felt so mechanical almost like I was with a robot. I paid for a few other extras but she didn't do any of them even though I asked politely, I booked for 1 hour but I was in and out in under 20 minutes including taking a shower.

I don't know why ladies claim to offer services they don't offer, experiences like this really makes me rethink punting.

I definitely won't be returning.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? No

Kukuterian
Kukuterian - Re: Review - Kenny - Rondebosch Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 401
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-12 17:32:26

My brother or sister. or whatever u r. Your review is very malicious and misleading. I have been with this lady on many occasions and everything you are saying about her is a pure lie..I am not sure what your agenda is but whatever it is...u have gone far too low hoping to get some attention....
BGStick
BGStick - Re: Review - Kenny - Rondebosch Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 443
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-12 18:47:05

On 2024-03-12 17:32:26 Kukuterian said:
My brother or sister. or whatever u r. Your review is very malicious and misleading. I have been with this lady on many occasions and everything you are saying about her is a pure lie..I am not sure what your agenda is but whatever it is...u have gone far too low hoping to get some attention....

The review didn't seem malicious or overly rude to me. Just seemed like a punter talking about his experience. If his experience was different to yours does that make his invalid??? There's nothing wrong with saying 'I've been with this lady and I had a different experience' that's life but to invalid another punters expert because you like the girls seems a bit much.

Unless you have evidence that his review is wrong
Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: Review - Kenny - Rondebosch Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 395
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-22 01:57:13

On 2024-03-12 17:32:26 Kukuterian said:

Nah KK, this is not the way my brother. There was nothing malicious sounding from the gentleman's experience so let him tell his story.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.