Gold Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-07 17:14:53

Name: Hayley

City: Cape Town

Area: Century City

Full Profile: [View Hayley's Full Profile]

I have been looking for a new Nuru provider since my ATF is no longer around . Also wanted to find a regular closer to my location as the traffic to Greenpoint and Seapoint is so insane .

I had been eyeing Hayley’s profile and pics for some time , but since she showed no reviews , I was hesitant . Today I decided “ what the heck “ and arranged to see her and wow, was that a good choice .

Location is a venue in a business park , but easily accessible with safe parking . Hayley was very bubbly and even more petite / slender than her pics and absolutely a perfect body ( at least for me ). She offered me water and a shower before if I wanted it .

For those that know me , I am very particular with Nuru massages ( it needs to really feel like a massage , not just a body slide ) .

The massage was a combo of therapeutic and lots of teasing . The body to body part was off the charts in sensuality and quite possibly one of the very best I have ever experienced . She has some really great moves that make the experience even better . Normally someone of her body type isn’t great for Nuru because you need some weight and pressure , but again I was mistaken with Hayley .

Besides the sensual, she is super easy to chat to and great at helping remove any “ first time meetup nerves “ . For those that know what I like , she ticks all boxes and then some .

I have no idea why she doesn’t have any reviews on ESA , but so pleased that I could be the first , for a lady so deserving and hope that helps her to get more business. She is not a clock watcher and all her focus is on you - as always please give this awesome woman the respect she deserves.

I am a little smitten and that very seldom happens for me on a first meetup . I’ll try to be back as often as possible . Thanks Hayley

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Hayley
Hayley - Re: Review - Hayley - Century City Cape Town
Re: Review - Hayley - Century City Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-08 14:34:23

Mr lovetotravel6306 . You were such a gentleman , totally enjoyed sharing my experience with you. Love the tease
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Hayley - Century City Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 170
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-15 16:47:38

Saw Hayley again , just as great again. Tried something new this time that was good fun , hopefully for both of us . I don't seem to be able to review again for some reason , but definitely I'll be back . My new favorite Nuru provider .
The_Unicorn_Chaser
The_Unicorn_Chaser - Re: Review - Hayley - Century City Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-15 19:19:18

Area: Century City

Aah Hayley... so many good things that can be said.

A petite firecracker of a woman that has definitely made my short list of 'Unicorns'.

First visits are often a little awkward...what are they like, what do you like, are you going to have a connection? Well, with Hayley there was none of that. Friendly and bubbly straight off the bat and very engaging throughout the session. She made it feel like we've done this 100 times before, yet already can't wait to do it again.

The best part is that this was still a genuine massage. So no hour 'tickle and turn' nonsense here. A+ just for that alone.

It was great to just let the session flow.

Thanks Hayley! We'll be seeing each other again soon.

T

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Hayley - Century City Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 171
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-15 19:39:37

Nicely said TUC. Could not agree more .
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Hayley - Bothasig Cape Town
Re: Review - Hayley - Bothasig Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 191
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-02 17:46:20

Area: Bothasig

Hmm, ESA has a bug in that 2024 doesn’t show up as a visit year for reviews so I put Dec 2023 .

I hadn’t seen Hayley in about 6 weeks , so it was awesome to get together again . She is at a new venue in Bothasig which I actually prefer to the old Century City one .

I am always gobsmacked when I see her . An absolutely perfect slim body for those who enjoy that body type .

Her Nuru experience is really incredible . I and others have commented in detail before so I won’t say more here other than she knows how to mix a great therapeutic massage with something ultra sensual and erotic .

She oozes sex appeal and , super easy to talk to and has this lovely laugh that I really like along with the physical things I enjoy .

Without a doubt one of my favorites with unique value . I think as we get to know each other a little more it will only get better .

Go and visit this fantastic woman . Thanks again Hayley, till next time .

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

Hayley
Hayley - Re: Review - Hayley - Bothasig Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-03 08:13:56

Mr Lovetotravel , you have made my year great already with the orgasms you blessed me with . Can not wait for your return
Glide13
Glide13 - Re: Review - Hayley - Bothasig Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-03 14:35:24

I don't do the massage thing and was a bit hesistant but I felt like something different yesterday(2nd January 2024).Well this was different and then some.Hayley is wonderful,bubbly,friendly and a ball of energy.Go and visit Hayley,I will be back for sure!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Hayley
Hayley - Re: Review - Hayley - Bothasig Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-03 16:51:22

Had so much fun love and I'm so glad I could change you view on "massage only"
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Hayley - Bothasig Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-05 16:45:03

Today I had the oppty to spend 90 mins with this amazing woman . Besides having a body to die for ( I love slender providers and she is just perfect) , she is also a real sweetheart with a very sexy streak .

My best times in this industry are when sessions just flow, the person I am with comes across as genuine and we communicate well and with Hayley all of these were there today .

Besides her amazing “ Nuru “ experience ( you really have to try it - I have had loads of these all over the world and Hayley is really at the top of her game) , the rest of the time with her was sensual , erotic and highly pleasurable .

Thanks Hayley, I enjoyed every minute . Highly recommended . If you like the pics , you will not believe how great she looks naked .

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.