Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-01 13:16:38

Name: Roxy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Roxy's Full Profile]

WOW!!She's amazing, beautiful, big round light skinned ass.JoeBidden and me just had her, she started by blowing us moving from cock to the other, Joe then took her from behind while she blew me, then it was turn to pound her from behind, she let out nice moans. Joe then got on top of her and kept on switching until we blew our loads. She has nice fat, deep pussy.She give a great bj, I'm going to be a regular.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Dream450
Dream450 - Re: Review - Roxy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Roxy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-01 14:29:03

Name: Roxy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Roxy's Full Profile]

Woke up this morning and had a look at the new profiles on esa. I saw her profile and I just had to have her. Called and scheduled for 12:30. When I was on my way I called again and confirmed that I was on my way. Got there at around 12:35 and called. took time to answer my call. After about the 4th or 5th time of calling, she answered and told me to come back after 30 minutes as her friend was still busy with a client. I was upset but I really wanted her and thought that I should try unerstand it from her perspective(as working girls are never certain if the client will fulfill the booking commitment). Got there after 30 minutesand called, she answered and opened the gate to the guesthouse. Opened the door and I was very impressed with what I saw. Before taking off my clothes I gave her the money for AN HOUR BOOKING then proceeded with the deed. Few minutes into it she was asking me why I'm not cumming and I got completely turned off. Few minutes after that I asked her to remove the condom and she rushed for the second riund saying her friend also needs to use the room. By that time I wanted to leave but stayed on for the 2nd and last round. Rushed me to cum again as she did in the first round and few minutes minutes after that it was over. Don't know if she underestimted me or was just tired. All I know is that I'm never going back there.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
NotSoShyKev
NotSoShyKev - Re: Review - Roxy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 196
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-04 14:45:54

Wow I thought it was a once off when it happened to me last week. Called her and told her on my way. She acknowledged the booking however when I got that there she did not answer. When she eventually picked up she stated that she was hiding in the closet while her friend was busy with a client. I mean really. This is at the house on Kent in Randburg. I do suggest that punters start checking the closets there. You never know who is hiding and doing who knows what...recording the session or something (extreme paranoia on my part). Anyway I was still curious so I waited and got back 30min later and she couldn't event remember telling me she had been hiding in the closet. I told her I had to check the closet first. Anyway my level head kicked in and I walked away from the booking without doing anything. Just said to her you not my type really.

Be warned guys.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Roxy - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-05-07 15:41:42

She goes by de name of Emmy as well. I'm raising a red critical alarm now. This gal's ass is bigger dan her brain and her ego supplements both! Her being banned on ESA is imminent. Total disrespectful, arrogant, lazy, thick, dim-witted. You guys might prefer light-skined chicks but dis is not worthy it! Scrap her completely.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.