Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-28 18:57:56

Name: Cas

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Olivedale

Full Profile: [View Cas's Full Profile]

Booked me on a half hour only to get there and be rushed me claiming her partner was coming back, pleading with me to go straight for a quickie. I found this very disrespectful & a waste of my money. No bj, foreplay or anything, strapped a condom on and literarily rushed me to cum! Shame! Don't take bookings if u can't give food service. This was a total disappointment!

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Cas
Cas - Re: Review - Cas - Randburg/Olivedale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cas - Randburg/Olivedale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-06 16:18:17

I'm sorry that's how you feel but lots of guys find me beautiful and the pics that I put are real pics. I have a good body for my age... If this is a personal thing talk to me or come and get your money. I see very elite clients that are 100% happy with me and I have being seeing them for years. It makes you wonder why I behave the way I did with you...I have a beautiful face and a sexy body that europeans find very sexy... I don't have a huge ass and big hips 1'67 and weight 56 which is in proportion with my body, and I am proud to say I look better than a lot of younger girls for my age....so talk to me if you have a problem, cause I know who you are...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.