Gold Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-23 06:39:36

Name: Tina

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Tina's Full Profile]

Visited Tina a few nights....OMG...this lady is amazing and has a personality to match. So friendly and talkative.

Wouldn't mind having her over for an overnight booking.

Thank you for an amazing time.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Tina
Tina - Re: Review - Tina - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tina - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-25 17:41:16

Hey Suran. Thank you for the visit and for the review. 'Til the next fun visit ;) xx
incognito
incognito - Re: Review - Tina - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 423
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-24 05:35:42

Name: Tina

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Tina's Full Profile]

So I decided to revisit this lady after an amazing first time experience that was passionate and a proper GFE. Thought I had found my regular. Arranged for an hour booking. On arrival what I experienced was far from my first experience. She was in a mood and kept passing snide remarks. Kept on about her landlord harassing her for her rent. Seemed very disinterested. She changed the booking to a 30 min booking because she could no longer do 1 hour.. even though confirmed 20 min prior. I asked if I could have a second round which was responded to that if I can get it up in time! What a turn off. Went on about clients trying to force it to get hard again..! What I entered into was a session with a very jaded provider. Very disappointed as I thought I had found a gem. Maybe this time we didn't click but if not in the mood or not prepared to offer a repeat service rather decline the booking. Would have opted to stop the booking and leave at the beginning but she has to provide a exit pin to get out of the complex.. so thought to just see the booking through. What a pity..

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Tina
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 155
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-24 13:21:19

incognito u know exactly why i treated you like this. U know what type of comments etc u made to me via communication long before this booking. Yes i could have declined seeing you but i wanted you to understand that your previous behaviour and treatment of me gets you short of excellent service.
I told you previous i wouldn't see you but u made another booking with a new number. Once u were at my door and i saw it was u i thought to "get a point across". My doing so may have been petty but u had pushed me to that point.
Farewell to you. We just not meant to be in each others space.
Tina
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-24 13:24:33

This is my ONLY bad review and yes it isnt ideal for my business. However i will let all reading through my profile decide if I am truly horrible or a reflection of all other high recommendations attached.

incognito
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 424
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-24 13:36:12

Tina I had an amazing experience the first time. I also have the whatsapp chat that confirms you agreeing to see me..without the number change.. and you saying it's ok. Our disagreement is me just commenting on a shared venue? So you knowingly accept the booking to 'teach me' a lesson? Have to say even more disappointing. Anyway we keep going on about posting fair reviews and whether to or not. I decided to share my experience and thank you for confirming it. Anyone willing know more is welcome to judge based on the whatsapp chat. Like I said you gave me one of the best and worst experiences in punting. I thought you might be professional about it but was wrong. You right we did not click again.. unfortunately. It's a choice not to take a booking. You could have also turned me away from the door. It is what it is. I wish you well.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tina - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-04-24 17:11:26

Jeez and she was on my radar. Definitely stunning model type. Oh well you live and you learn
Tina
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 157
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-04-24 21:11:11

My question is: why iconginto sat and stewed since March to put a review..? Most people review immediately or asap. Maybe didn't like any current positive attention to my profile? Or that I wouldn't see him again? Wonders shall never cease.. Lol
Anyway, he said his say. I stated mine to enough of an extent. I dont want dragging out of a "purple world spicy scenario".
We move on as adults; I still work and have amazing respectful clients who never ever patronize/disrespect me/my colleagues. All people still pick and choose which SP they willing to visit. Freedom of choice is wonderful :)
Love & Light.
Tina xx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Tina - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-04-24 23:45:48

On 2019-04-24 21:11:11 Tina said:
My question is: why iconginto sat and stewed since March to put a review..?

Won't lie, that is a good question though.
incognito
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 425
View Profile
Posted: 2019-04-25 00:53:34

@chancetaker and Tina.. reason for a delayed review.. one: been travelling abroad for an extended period. So focusing on other things and catching up on 'admin'. Two: a recent topic on the discussion forum about why ppl don't post reviews.. now we know why. If you post a negative review you get slaughtered. I believe in a fair process of reviewing. Tina explained her reasons to 'teach' a lesson and offer sub standard service, cut short the session and take the money rather than reject the booking. It took me a while to get the chance of a booking with her over an extended period of time. Multiple engagements on whatsapp but never got the timing right. (So you have to wonder why always ready to accept a booking). I gave her a glowing reference before which I think was a fair review for the time spent then. The purpose of a review... WG to understand service levels and learn from the feedback. The other to assist fellow punters in decision making and to get the best service levels. If the world wants to bury their heads in the sand and not see an emperor without clothes.. by all means. I use reviews as a basis of assessing whether I'm throwing my money into the wind. Another reason I use reviews.. to assess safety and reliability of the SP. @chancetaker read both my reviews and decide.. you be the judge and Im sure your experience will be different after this..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.