[deleted] - Review - Penelope - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Review - Penelope - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-04-10 16:58:49

Name: Penelope

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Penelope's Full Profile]

This was an incredibly disappointing experience, as I didn't even get to see her.

The process of events is as follows:
In the morning I see her profile, so I give her a call because she looks incredibly hot. Find out her rates and services, tell her I'll be in touch. She was really great on the phone, and that gave me hope despite the lack of reviews for someone who has photos going back to last year.

Next, I call her this afternoon to make an appointment, I got off work early, and really her pictures haunt a man. Just go look again if you forgot.
Well, this time she answers and sounds a bit off. I was just hoping it was involuntary tiredness or something, like maybe she's actually a morning person. Well, that should have been my second warning (after lack of reviews). I made an appointment for 16:30, clarified services and fees, and unequivocally stated that I'd call her when I got to her place. (It's that horrid guesthouse on Surrey in Randburg, for those of you who know). Well I sat outside for a long time, I was early. I phoned and phone, nothing, just voicemail.

Well, the time for the appointment came, but unfortunately I didn't, because I couldn't get through. I waited 10min, sent a message, and left.

Let me clarify that I stand behind every score I gave here. I didn't actually see her, so her photos did look like her photos. I got bad service in the form of commitment not kept.

In the end I'm very disappointed I did get to handle this exquisite body.
However, I am also relieved. Those of you who have done this long enough, know what this kind of thing means. My advice: don't even try to make an appointment, see someone else. This is a strong indication of future dodginess.

Stay away.

P.S. If someone thinks this is a bit harsh, let's remember at the core of this, this is a business transaction. Who wants to deal with incompetent and no-show businesses? No one, that's who.

Thanks for nothing Penelope.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Penelope
Penelope - Re: Review - Penelope - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Penelope - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-15 18:41:45

Hi upshot I agree with some of your statements however I find mostly unnecessary of some comments ... I do apologize for making you wait for 15min outside ..an as for the guesthouse sorry it wasn't to ur standards ...
Penelope
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-15 18:43:10

Oh I forgot the rest u didn't need to rate in order to rate ud have to experienced it ..but thank u anyway thanks
Benoni1
Benoni1 - Re: Review - Penelope - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-29 22:53:16

Holy crap, when are you getting to JHB/PTA?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Penelope - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-06-30 17:08:46

@Benoni1. I know right? I was disappointed two days ago because the only thing I wanted was her. I can't wait for her to come back.

@Penelope. Please come back to JHB asap.
Lucas_251
Lucas_251 - Re: Review - Penelope - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-11 20:44:19

Strange thing. The exact same thing happened to me this past week. I liked the advertiser and called her. I called her for the first time and said she was busy, as cars were passing by in the background. I was told to call after 10 minutes. I called her again for the second time, she then told me what her rates were, i then told her I'd call back to confirm the booking. When i called back for the third time the phone kept on ringing and ringing. Thoroughly disappointed as i was looking forward to spending time with her.
Rildo
Rildo - Re: Review - Penelope - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Re: Review - Penelope - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-11 20:13:43

Name: Penelope

City: Rustenburg

Area: Rustenburg

Full Profile: [View Penelope's Full Profile]

She's a Goddess in the flesh. CARAMEL N HOTTNESS! Loud, or maybe that's more to do with me. Overall i'd Marry this girl.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Penelope
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-08-12 22:06:36

Thank you ?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.