Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-07 10:46:29

Name: Shemale Mia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Roodepoort/Honeydew

Full Profile: [View Shemale Mia's Full Profile]

I had missed Mia as she had been away in Cape Town for quite some time. I was beginning to think I would never see her again.
As soon as I learned she was back, I made an appointment to see her. Although the venue is a bit further from me now, it was worth the trip.
As usual, I was greeted with warm kisses and friendly conversation. Soon we were in the 69 position, delightfully sucking licking and kissing each other. I wanted to get back to her kisses,full on my lips and I enjoyed her, mouth upon mouth now, tongues exploring, lips pressing, sometimes passionately, other times tenderly. Her kisses are truly the best I have tasted. We kissed and cuddled for about 10 minutes feeling each other's bodies up and down.
It was not too long before we got down to the serious business. Mia had my legs over her shoulders and was thrusting her member into my eagerly waiting love tunnel. She is just the right size for me. she then pressed down with her hands on the back parts of my upper thighs pushing my legs further over my head, while she played her cock in and out of me.
When she was ready to cum, she pulled out of me, unrolled the condom, and worked herself eagerly until her sweet load shot into my mouth. She has such sweet love juice (she tells me it is from a diet including a lot of fruit) - no bitterness, and an oh so slight saltiness. After savoring the taste for a few moments, I gladly swallowed it all in one gulp.I have had 3 experiences like this with Mia, and no problems at all afterwards. She is meticulous in her hygiene, and there are no worries ingesting something bad. I know this is not to everyone's taste, but if you have not tried it, and want to give it a go, I recommend Mia.
After delighting in the juice in my mouth, it was my turn to climax. She sucked and bit on my nipples, which she knows is guaranteed to get me going. She vigorously manipulated my penis, whilst biting on my left nipple. I came to an ecstatic climax. I have never asked Mia to have me cum in her mouth, so I shot my load onto the towels provided on the bed.
After cleaning up in the shower, I was on my way. My visit was for an hour. I will be back for more at the end of this month.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
cain
cain - Re: Review - Shemale Mia - Roodepoort/Honeydew Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Mia - Roodepoort/Honeydew Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-08 15:41:42

She is hotter than fire.I have been with her 2 times.she is very kinky and know how to play her game.one thing I really enjoy is her big load which shoots all over my my face.and that 8inch spear goes with her petite body

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Ricardon
Ricardon - Re: Review - Shemale Mia - Roodepoort/Honeydew Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-10 17:37:49

I like this T gal ,she is very professional,her tall slender body is sooooo good to cuddle.everything is sexy about her ,try her n see what I'm talking.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

cool guy
cool guy - Re: Review - Shemale Mia - Roodepoort/Honeydew Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-11 22:34:14

Looks more like a selfie!
camerawise1
camerawise1 - Re: Review - Shemale Mia - Roodepoort/Honeydew Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-10 12:41:24

Does she shoot her load?
JonnathanP
JonnathanP - Re: Review - Shemale Tamika - Roodepoort/Honeydew Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Tamika - Roodepoort/Honeydew Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-21 04:48:02

Name: Shemale Tamika

Full Profile: [View Shemale Tamika's Full Profile]

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

I have visited Tamika (aka Mia etc.) many times. She always brings new variety to our times together. As she spices things up with her change of names, so she spices up our intercourse with new pleasures and delights.

She will always be a favorite with me, always willing, obliging and accommodating. Nothing is too much trouble. Those sweet kisses! So lovely. And that special dreamy, creamy surprise I feel you have always saved up for me. Keep it warm and safe for me!

As you know, Tamika, I could write pages about you, as I have done in the past, and shared with you. But space and time do not allow here. All I can say is "another amazing and captivating encounter!". Always look after yourself and take care of your lovely body; those long, long, sleek, slender, satin legs ending in a roundness and firmness beyond description, and enclosing a treasure that we have both taken delight in! I look forward to seeing you again when I return from Europe in September. Kisses.
Jonnathan

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.