Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2847
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-17 22:47:53

Name: Nancy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Nancy's Full Profile]

On Monday night I experienced symptoms of unaccountable deep and dark desires, very like that which the goddess of Love,Venus,
plagues a man when she is in a sportive mood. I then phoned my favourite SM Jessica who was, as usual, fair game. She suggested that we do the long deferred ménage-a-trois with her friend Nancy. This suggestion elated me, as it afforded me a fine, snug, and agreeable prospect of gallantry. Delicate honour prevailed and I decided to go ahead with the intrigue. I protest it was THE most memorable sexual escapade of my punting career! I plunged manfully into performing the rites of Love simultaneously with these two wanton nymphs in ways and in positions that even I could not have imagined! There is a language in Nancy's beautiful rolling oriental eyes, in her cheeks, her soft downy lip, why even in her sexy pretty feet!
At every roll and clasp of our 3 bodies, our tongues sought each other out and gave each other a coasting welcome when the sought after orifice was found.
But enough! I felt noble and completely satisfied after my spoils of war with these two sluttish nymphs. Nancy played a fine lady's part and she is remarkably fond of me. I am assured of the threesome with Nancy and Oxana when she arrives from Thailand.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.