Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-16 16:23:35

Name: Ora

City: Johannesburg

Area: Fourways

Full Profile: [View Ora's Full Profile]

I have seen and booked a couple of girls but this girl is one of the women I missed out on marrying.From the point of entry, I was greeted with a gigly smile, on a very pretty face, she let me in to a beautiful and extremely neat lounge where we passed on to a very stylish and neat bedroom.I was actually very impressed with her taste, hygiene and laid back character.

With all that out of the way, I was offered a shower, where I was equally given a clean white towel, and was ready for bussiness, when asked if I wanted a massage, I prefered to simply get down to bussiness, when I asked for a bare blow, this girl burst into laughter, something that amused me, when I asked her why she was laughing, she simply replied, I love my health too much, then I threw in an 100 extra which I equally topped up to 200 and she still smilingly declined and told me, she is happy with her 700, when offered an extra 50 and assured this girl am clean, she simply continued laughing and said, I should stay that way and she should leave some work for my wife, something I found very funny.But even though the BJ was covered, it felt amazing and the goods were tight to perfection.

To wrap this up,it was a great afternoon well spent, I would recommend this girl to anyone because am still smiling and am definitely seeing u Ora on Friday as promised to tell me of my wife's duties!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kinkytom
Kinkytom - Re: Review - Ora - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Ora - Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-08 23:47:31

I can't get enough of this lady, so calm and collected, great conversation, hot between the sheets, and very health conscious. Thank you for the memorable evening beautiful, am home but still thinking of you, thank you for seeing me Ora.

XXX

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Peter x
Peter x - Re: Review - Ora - Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Ora - Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-22 13:52:15
Edited: 2015-06-20 10:39:30

[Note by admin: We have full confirmation from our login data that this is a fake and malicious review by advertiser Lydia]

Don't waste your time! Don't waste your money! Not clean! Bad service! hair dirty! not worth the money won't go back, +5 point I think she get by her self!

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.