Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-16 12:45:44

Name: Emmy

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Emmy's Full Profile]

On the phone the lady sounded nice and welcoming. When I got to the gate a certain young nice lady opened for me then directed me to the room. I found the door open then went in and found Emmy trying to tidy up the room which was full of empty cans of Hunters Gold and there were bones on the floor I guess they had a party last nyt, she said to me how can I enter someones room without knocking I said but the room was open and the lady at the gate told me to go in to the room where you were, I was surprised why she said that because she was expecting me and I heard her requesting someone to open for at the gate when I called to tell her am at the gate.

After entering the room she looked at me like I'm lost or I'm not her type, it felt like if it wasnt for the business she wouldnt even greet me.

While taking my clothes off, she asked for money I asked if that can be at the end but she insisted I pay first. Then she asked me to lie on the bed, before she can do bj she asked me if I'll come on top I said she'll start on top then I'll come on top later but she refused. The bj I didnt feel anything, even now m still asking myself what was she doing and it lasted just 2 minutes.

I think the reason she didnt want to come on top is because her breast are big, to hold one you must use two hands.

The shag was just normal nothing out of this world and 5 minutes she tells you to cum. She is beautiful and looks like the photos on her profile but the service is poor. Clearly for her it's all about money not satisfaction of the client.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Emmy - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Emmy - Gezina Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-05-07 09:26:36

It's de same girl as Roxy. I think dis calls for her ban. Many punters r dissatisfied & disrespected by her. We need to drop her & ESA will ban her. There's far better gals dan her, we all know dat. Roxy | Emmy u've been droped!!!
MEN
MEN - Re: Review - Emmy - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Emmy - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-07 22:50:07

Name: Emmy

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Emmy's Full Profile]

Guys dont waste your time. She is the laziest punt ever. The so called blow job was 30 seconds of nothing. She started on top of me, after a minute she said she was tired. She kept on taking calls right there during what was supposed to be my hour. She looks good here but she is a complete bore.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.