Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-14 13:17:57

Name: Sandy

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria North

Full Profile: [View Sandy's Full Profile]

Ja well No fine.... I guess a budget punt is a budget punt... 24 No.... Heading towards MILFdom....yes.

But a pleasant MILF.... soft, quietly spoken, very friendly, quite sensual, accommodating, gentle..... older than 24 both face and body. Body not too bad ... sizeable Tits with sensitive nipples and nice to play with.... a TitFuck may have gone down well cum to think of it now.... and a flatish stomach.... tight..ISH pussy....

Offered a massage but I declined.... so we started playing....

She does a rather sensual thing by kissing your whole body softly and slowly from neck downwards.... slowly approaching so expectation builds, and it got me Rock Hard before her soft mouth enveloped my by now throbbing virility... deeply... uncovered and rather sensual sucking.... nice.... I have to say....

Eventually I pulled her down next to me..... she lay rather virgin-like with legs tightly clamped together, presenting her delicateness as an innocent child-like slit... It disconcerted me a bit, and I feared the worst.... experienced punters will know the anxiety.... "Jy mag nie te diep in gaan nie...." and even the tip hardly gets to penetrate....

However, I straddled her, continuing to play with her boobs tweaking, fondling... her nipples to perky turgidity..... while stroking my rigidity with my free hand.....

But! hey PressStud!.... her formidably innocent tightly-shut pretty young Milfy snatch was gently prized apart as she thankfully and with relief to my woes ....let me move her legs apart and play...

While her hands responded by her stroking her soft tummy and Tits and gently pulling at her nipples.........

And when the time came ...although she was quite wet by then.... a little lube was to be used she said, ‘vir my gemak.....’

As before quite tight.... but as is my perverted privilege at this ripe age... when the time was near again, I pulled out and while gently stimulating her swelling Clit .... did my Load Shedding all over her soft stomach..................

The widening of her pretty blue eyes, with somewhat fearful look in them, at this act, was either prompted by the voluminous far-too-long-pent-up amount expelled ..... Or... otherwise in fear that some of it landed quite close... and was dribbling slowly towards her now expansively gaping wetness!

Never to fear when Ouman is near ...... my free hand and thumb on her now delicately throbbing and hardened Milf Clit prevented any such dastardly catastrophe.... hey baby!.... before a Savlon soaked jammer lappie was hastily grabbed to clean up...... ;)

Oh the niceties of a budget punt...........!!

My life has been a Festival of Cuntal Aroma and Flavour ..........

....And... as no doubt my scores do reflect.... I did not partake in any flavouring this time around.... unfortunately due to a, perceived at any rate, slight disagreeable aroma...

As my scoring also reflects I may not necessarily return. I would suggest to the ladies of the house that some attention be given to repairing the shower or bath or whatever it may be.... so that it is available for use...... although I must mention that the rest of the house viewed in my short time there appeared neat and clean. And regarding time... young Sandy was very amenable ... not a clock watcher at all... in fact she made an interesting offer as I still had some time available.........

A quiet cul-de-sac. Parking is within the property but clearly visible through the gate from the street..... Unfortunate.

Although I have said I will not return ... I am hesitant to say so adamantly..... especially as I am tempted to sample Sandy’s housemate, the lady Chloe's enjoyment of CIM as earlier reported by another gentleman on here

................... after, of course, a 'long-pent-up-break' again that is.........hehe...

All in all though, enjoyable enough.... dankie Sandy jy was dierbaar.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sandy - Pretoria North Pretoria
Re: Review - Sandy - Pretoria North Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-03-14 14:22:08

Ouman ... one of the nicest reviews I've ever read.

You are a wordsmith sir!

Thanks

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.