Gold Member
Posts to Date: 212
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-04 10:52:35

Name: Gianna

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Gianna's Full Profile]

My visit was also to confirm if Gianna was somebody I had seen before and indeed she used to be The First Lady. One of my favourites who delivers GFE. I met her just as she was coming from work. Yes real work not being a WG.

She is slim with no sign of fat and nice perky boobs that I always enjoy. No BS or clock watching. The venue is quite clean. I only saw someone I believed to be the gate boy which isnt bad for a venue. Very clean premises. Due to time constraints i only booked 30 mins and she delivered A class service. The only think I need to practice on her is 'How not to cum fast.' Word of note: she isnt priced at the higher end of Randburg WGs and always has been. I believe she is worth every dime. 2nd visit in order!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Gianna - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Gianna - Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1033
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-04 11:48:13

Thanks Mr V for the confirmation ,First Lady /Paperback writer
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Gianna - Randburg Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-03-04 22:22:20

Name: Gianna

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Gianna's Full Profile]

had to sweeten up my day with this long awaited visit. this girl was one of those punts you think about in you womans presence... after the day i had i just had to meet this gorgeous lil vixen.

almost didnt coz i had to pick up some relative. went straight there and got the guy to wait in the car. had to..... yeah.

parked at the gate and cought a glimpse of her getting in. looked exactly like the pics... she went inside and told me to come in. besides the bouncer dude at the door i think the place is wonderful, private and clean. he sure had me worried

she led me to the room looking like some university student. she looked rather nervous. not more than what i was but she did look bushed but didnt dissapoint. i like her. she is smart, clean and careful. she is definately having me as a regular.

the first girl not to give me a blow but still have me as satisfied as a man who was swallowed whole. i love a good blow... the gfe is honestly something no girl has ever given me. noh... honeatly... no pse mix or breaking a sweat. jus pure sensual love making. very quiet soul but im certain there is alot about this girl ill love and appreciate. she sure left me smitten.

she refused to tell me what rocks her boat but i think im well in my way to finding out. note to self. read up on those notes. the last time i felt this way was when i first slept with that high school chick tha broke my heart.

Gianna is exactly what i expected and more... she lived up to her claims and definately will teach me alot. im the kimda punter that wants to leave a girl happy too... hope i did that but im definately hooked.

Gianna babes... you rock.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Gianna
Gianna - Re: Review - Gianna - Randburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-06 19:17:32

@Former_Vuyisile thanks for the great review. Took you a minute for you to actually remember who I was lol but you did nonetheless. I was both shocked and surprised when you did lol.
I'm glad u had a great experience.......though I will be taking you up on that "How not to come fast" bit lol *wink*
Gianna
Gianna - Re: Review - Gianna - Randburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-06 19:36:49

@Blackdiamond I'm glad I didn't disappoint and lived up to my "claims" as you put it......you do owe me though *wink*
Thanks again for the great review, they do tend to make one nervous.
Looking forward to seeing you again and since you looking at being my regular....you got your work cut out for you! You know where to find me.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-03-13 20:42:31

lol. most def.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-03-15 14:11:35

Good to see you're back babe, see you soon

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.