[deleted] - Review - Honey - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Review - Honey - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-03-03 09:35:37

Name: Honey

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Honey's Full Profile]

yah noh... a treat ill definately not forget. i went straight to revu from work last night for a few drinks and a good time. i actually went to meet Pearl who isnt advertised here at the moment but a girl who once made me feel good.

Pearl and Honey got out of that room of theirs, kept me company and we went for a game of pool. ended up watching both of them play while i watch. ill be honest, honey didnt look as talented as she is, the dress she had on hid quiet alot and she sounds nothing like the freak that she became in that room.

i was pleasently suprised. they both had the black ball to sink and i told them whoever sinks it will have me for supper. honey sank it and left to prepare. while she was preparing i let Pearl know id spend half an hour with both of em.

Honey came back and dragged me to the room where she first gave me a blow of note. girl does strangely nice things with her lips and tongue. things that jus suck and drain every kj of energy right off your body. the deep throat alone was something to remember. up there with the beat in the business i tell you. she could suck on my dick the whole 30 min.

she rode me nice and gently after putting the condom on. a gfe so nice and warm i jus got lost in it. problem with this though is that we didnt have too much time. she gave such a nice bj that even those delay condoms couldnt stop me from blowing up after a few minutes. i hate not making a woman cum.

no girl has ever dented my ego like this girl did. i went there unprepared and she left me with my tail between my legs. so much that i couldnt even stand up to the occassion when pearls turn came. now that made it even worse. damn...

i just paid em both and left. so dazed and confused. looks may not have given me the greenlight for whats to come but ive been with hotter chicks who give worse service. if what she did to me last night is anything to go by im still very confused she hasnt had as much ratings thus far.

this girl knows what she does.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Honey - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Honey - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-03-03 09:42:19

ill need to be quiet tipsy to face em next time.
joe30
joe30 - Re: Review - Honey - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Honey - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-20 14:21:54

Hahaha...@blackdiamond, u sure had a great time man...am off to honey right away!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.