Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-03 06:46:17

Name: Foxy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Foxy's Full Profile]

Visited her yesterday, the house is fairly easy to find. The yard is huge and parking lot is not the most private. It pretty much guarantees you bumping into other punter on their way in. There were also some guys hanging around the front door when I got there, ultimately they just greeted and stayed out of my way. She's got a body to die for if you love curvy women. Her face is ok but she uses lots of make up which isn't really my thing. Started off with a massage, though probably not professionally trained she gets 10/10 for effort, she never complained or cut it short like so many girls out there. The BJ and 69 was out of this world! Damn she knows how to use her tongue and sucks it like some sweet lollipop she's been longing for. She's clean shaven with huge lips and super higenic and man was she so responsive and tasty down there. Doggy style is the best way to truly enjoy her curves and ass. She made me blow my load with a royal smile on my face! She desperately wanted another round but being mid week I had to run :( I must do an extended visit soon. The house price is a little higher than usual, but on this occasion I was well satisfied. Keep it up girl, don't ever lose your passion.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Foxy - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Foxy - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-03-03 21:24:26

Name: Foxy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Foxy's Full Profile]

Amazing is the only word to describe Foxy. Not only is she amazing in bed but she is quite intelligent and a awesome personality. Was considering this my final punt but she asked me to come back... Maybe I should go for one last visit. Once again this lady is really awesome...

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Foxy
Foxy - Re: Review - Foxy - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-04 00:12:08

Thank u GeorgeC
Foxy
Foxy - Re: Review - Foxy - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-12 22:55:35

Thank u GeorgeC

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.