Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-02 22:24:17

Name: Rita

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Rita's Full Profile]

I am so glad i found this gem today, initially I made an appointment to see somebody else but I got stood up, so I dailed this beauty up, her telephone manner is so refreshing, she is polite but has a voice that lures you into making a booking,I got to the venue knocked on the door and there stood this goddess, she is light skinned , very well built with the cutest ass, she has the most beautiful face I've seen in this industry , no pimples or other blemishes, she took off her shoes and I couldn't stop staring at her feet, she wasn't even aware that she has beautiful feet, I sucked her toes while giving her nice slow strokes in missionary position it was refreshing hearing her moan , lol she is tickleish and she is just the cutest girl ever, I am typing this review while our session replays in my head, I have to remind myself that this is a business and I have to snap out of this trance I'm on because I might just fall in love ,be warned she is addictive . I'm gonna go back again and again, she has clear skin, hazel brown eyes ,a cute butt and cute feet oh gosh there goes my plans of saving money

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
naver
naver - Re: Review - Lexi - Clearwater Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lexi - Clearwater Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 341
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-29 08:51:38

Name: Lexi

City: Johannesburg

Area: Clearwater

Full Profile: [View Lexi's Full Profile]

Lexi is a very mediocre punt, no enthusiasm, no interest just a average wam-bam-thank you-mam. The venue is a run down looking house, that sticks out like a sore thumb in this neighborhood and this made me kinda nervous. Lexi is a very light skinned lady,she will definitely pass as coloured, but that's about all there is. Paid for an hour, left in 40 mins due to lack of interest shown by her, so I decided to cum and go. Not going to return either.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.