Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Review - Supermodel Mansion Presents Samantha - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Review - Supermodel Mansion Presents Samantha - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-03-02 06:59:44

Name: Supermodel Mansion Presents Samantha

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose Arch

Full Profile: [View Supermodel Mansion Presents Samantha's Full Profile]

So I find the infamous Mansion and it is simpler than I thought it would be but perhaps spend a little too much time waiting for the gate to open.

Very quickly I find myself waiting in a room and she walks in; a lady who looks so good to my eye that I would have hit on her had I seen her on the street; she is actually very pretty.

She has a perfectly petite physique, ass that's just the right size as well as a pair of firm tits and she knows what to do with them.

She is the queen of GFE, we got down to the deed and worked up a sweat; got the sheets seriously messy and ended off satisfied. I had to work really hard not to fall for her.

Owo is an optional extra for those that want to know. Entirely recommend you give her a shot but do treat her nicely and she will return the favour in kind.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
blackpussylover6
blackpussylover6 - Re: Review - Supermodel Mansion Presents Samantha - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Supermodel Mansion Presents Samantha - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-04 12:02:34

Name: Supermodel Mansion Presents Samantha

Area: Melrose Arch

Full Profile: [View Supermodel Mansion Presents Samantha's Full Profile]

One of 4 girls I had for the day - great team work all round girls!SMM-pls get in contact with me and keep on finding these young firm gems!!

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Supermodel Mansion Presents Sa
Supermodel Mansion Presents Sa - Re: Review - Supermodel Mansion Presents Samantha - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Supermodel Mansion Presents Samantha - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-04 18:11:50

Thank you xoxoxo
SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: Review - Sam - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sam - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 554
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-05 22:18:37

Name: Sam

Area: Sandton/Parkmore

Full Profile: [View Sam's Full Profile]

This lady was on my visit list when she was at Super mansion but just missed out on visiting her at that venue.

It takes a certain kind of lady to get me to go to Sandton Players venue due to the small size of the venue and the lack of the privacy but she was too tempting so paid her a visit.

She really lived up to the hype. Good looking lady with a real sexy body and boobs and very cute butt. We hit it off right from the start and had a great time together and nothing as good as to see her riding me from the top bouncing those delectable suckable boobs.

Anyway ...l had a great time that I might even be persuaded to visit the venue again.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.