Navigation
bbwlover1
bbwlover1 - India Aka Sonali
India Aka Sonali
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-27 22:36:07

Stay away from this girl. She will rip you off.

She was in Durban recently. I gave her a call and asked her if she would be willing to meet me for coffie before we could schedule a booking for full house. I offered to pay her cab fees and pay her full rate for taking up her time to meet me for coffie. She told me she would meet me if I deposited some money into her account to prove that I am serious. I deposited R500 for her cab fees and said I would pay her the balance when she showed up for coffie. She confirmed that she received the money and she would meet me but a few min before our meeting I received a SMS stating that she cant make it. I called her and she said that she took another booking and asked if we could meet the next day. I asked for my money back in the form of airtime vouchers since I was affriad to give her any of my details after she let me down. She promised to send me the airtime but never did and stopped answering her phone when she saw my number coming up
Nafion
Nafion - Re: India Aka Sonali
Re: India Aka Sonali
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-28 00:24:26

Wow,Hope she has a seroius reason.
But thanks for the heads up.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.