Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: .....Russian Bridgitte and Massage Inc.
Re: .....Russian Bridgitte and Massage Inc.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9402
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-02 08:22:13

Dearest Wcliff

I am always grateful for your kindness, your friendship...our shares even though limited, the realness that started in 2015 and continued to this day.

I thank you for making me your friend and keeping me as your friend as you ARE mine.

On my drives down to Durban my traffic information guy, when flying asking if I am on time and arrived safely, chatting about life in general and putting the biggest smile on my face putting up with my never ending stories upon stories of my experiences.

Thank you for YOU!

May this year called 2024 be the kindest caring loving joyous prosperous year you could have ever imagined!

I love you

My dear dear friend "Wcliff"

X
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9403
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-02 08:48:46

Dearest Shelley (The Lady behind the top notch Massage Inc in Rosebank and Linksfield)

It took me quite a while to enter the sensual space in 2015....coming from a very every different workspace and experiences.

It was scary.
Daunting.
Took a lot of research to understand as much as possible as to what it was all about...and I learnt even more along the way tweaking "RB" all the time.

None of that could have been possible if I had not been afforded the environment I was allowed to grow in, change in, learn in and be who I like to be and am as "RB"

I know you love back and that is why I am fortunate on my returns from my travels to come back filled with energy, will and drive, to give of myself, share of myself most willingly and enjoy my sexy naughty gents in an environment conducive to sexiness, erotica and all that paints this adult world most magic.

Stay blessed. Stay protected. Stay abundant and may 2024 be HUGE and wondrous in all its offerings.

X.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9405
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-02 12:59:50
Edited: 2024-01-02 13:05:39

First...thank you for coming out in full force yesterday, 1 January 2024 my darling hometown, and me eventuality getting to bed near midnight.

Thank YOU for the welcome into 2024!

And now going fwd....

My delightful Gentlemen.

The second day of the year 2024...and it shall pass us by quickly simply because we are so set on hurrying on anything we come across hoping to be just as fast! and relevant! and dynamic! and effective! and successful! and in the forefront! and and annnnnnd.......Shoooooooooo.....I am already exhausted.

And we bring that attitude behind closed doors when wanting to experience naughty shenanigans that majority of the world would classify as taboo , chosen by those weak of character, lost of soul, desperate and needy....need I say more.

Why my post?

Because everything I offer is about indulgence. That centering on self.
Breathing.
Slowing down.
Engaging.
Acknowledging.

I am a miserable failure if u ask me to be your fuck, your pomp, your lie back to eat my pussy out, suck you till my mouth is numb....nothing wrong with that.

But, in my world before we might "fuck " selfishly I require your engagement of self.

That look that shows lust....like a deer in the headlights...a pool of drowning desire, the widening of the pupils.

A surrender in the body for when my nipples do press into your chest, I can feel the response, your arms enveloping me into you..."my lover"...lost to whatever next.

Should our lips touch, no rush to devour, instead a search for that hungering to feel the softness of lips on lips....holding one's breath lest the moment disappear too quickly.

And when I shall indulge in you....in my way...in a leading way....it simply is to show you why engaging with yourself FIRST reaps sexual and sensual satisfaction more rewarding.

Of course I am not everybody's cup of tea....but what u will get to know is the freedom gained in Acknowledging self first sensually before sexually does hold its magic and buys one the freedom of expression in the bedroom with no rush to simply....fuck.

Now to my kinky ones, my erotic ones, my shy ones, my uncertain ones....my loves....let us from the onset define this 2024 in a way that shall tickle that libido to share and engage in lusty debauchery satisfying mutually engaging and worthy of many repeats.

I like to play...I do lead at first....please allow me... please?

I promise it may not be the traditional way of how lovers might do it, but I promise...traditional it knows to become.

Loving you.

Your

Russian Bridgitte.

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9453
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-05 17:27:22

A storm has enveloped us on the east side of town...and seems to be quite widespread.

And thus a moment in the day to take a breather and say ...

Hello dearest hometown.

A cancellation due to the challenging weather has me looking out at the beautiful garden of Massage Inc. In Linksfield .

If ever anybody questioned the importance of environment, ambiance, and overall energy flow when it comes to any space one might occupy , home or work or social , I urge u to look around and notice why certain spaces and places somehow shine a little brighter than others

And...in case some might misunderstand it as a "materialistic " thing....no.

What I am talking about is that elusive spirituality the goodness of something we all take foregranted and get bogged down by the humdrum of urbanization and that drive to possess,,possess and POSSESS.

The peace. The tranquility, a silent comfort reverberating...even with passions deep.

I think it lies in all of us and knowing how to match it up with another who understands that sort of realness that tranquility of just being ...is a huge blessing.

My return home from Durban for the festive season to date has been awesome.

A little quieter than normal BUT still busier than expected ...i am not complaining

My Christmas this weekend and then the work calls me back to Durban.

Alas.

About 10 days left before I head back to my second home... that is just as spiritually tranquil and beautiful and full of passion at the same time.

I do look fwd to the rest of my stay at home being just as awesome as it has been to date and look forward to hopefully not missing you bfr I depart.

It seems the rain is subsiding....looking forward to my Friday eve ending with a sexsensual bang!

Loving you

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9478
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-06 22:31:37

Aaaaah...just got home with the biggest smile on my face!

Goooood evening hometown!

To my fellow Orthodox compatriots

Sretna Badnja vece i Hristos se rodi!

Sretna Badnya vsegda i Khristos se rodi!

Today was awesome and tonight even more so.

Thank you hometown.

With much love and adoration.

Till the morrow.

X!
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9479
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-07 09:54:31
Edited: 2024-01-07 09:55:53

Good morning Beautiful all

Goood morning Beautiful world.

To celebrate in Grace, love , happiness and joy.

To know family.
Embrace humbleness...kindness and recognize it in those strong of character and unwavering in faith and application of integrity no matter space, place or time.

7 Jan 2024 Christian Orthodox Christmas it is.

Hristos se rodi / Khristos se rodi.

Love it is.

X.

https://youtu.be/o0QI0vI9QvY?si=GOFFz6nvfhQ_reO4

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9495
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-07 23:10:17

Goodnight my hometown.

I feel glorious simply because it cannot be otherwise

I cannot wait to make the most of this upcoming week.

7 DAYS LEFT AND THEN I HEAD BACK TO DURBAN AS WORK DOES CALL

I

want

you

And

you...and YOU.

I do hope I shall have the pleasure of you bfr I head out of town.

Loving you most deeply.

Yours I am.

Russian Bridgitte

X.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9522
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-09 08:34:48
Edited: 2024-01-09 08:37:27

Good morning my beautiful hometown.

Whenever I return home , I have a blast.

From being home with my loved ones, to trying to grow my footprint in all things work, to YOU my sexy Gentlemen and the sensexual shares always surrender to.

The time has come, a new calendar year, where much has to be, and is diarized and embraced.

Embraced the grace of blessings and good fortune and the hope that the year ahead shall be a kind one, even in it's challenges.

6 DAYS LEFT for you and I....before I head,back to Durban.

6 days to spoil each other in ways surrendered to, sincere in the intimacy shared and feeling like we have been lovers forever.

I thank you for filling my days with your company.

I thank you for being "mine" and making me feel like I am the best thing since sliced bread.

I THANK YOU for making me already miss you and I haven't even left yet....waaaaaaaaa!!!!

And thus, I pray today shall be as busy as yesterday was and even better!

Loving everything about you my hometown.

You were my first love, still are my first and shall remain so.

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9544
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-10 17:02:32

My most dear hometown.

Our time is coming to an end and work once again calls .

3 days left.

And thus I look fwd to filling up every minute of my day with the pleasure of YOU.

Tomorrow Thursday availability all day and late into eve.

Friday availability till 5pm

Saturday till 4pm

Sunday...i travel.

Kiss you fondly and hope our times shall align bfr I leave.

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9562
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-12 08:02:25

Good morning my precious hometown.

Good morning my sexy all.

2 days left before I depart to Durban.

I want to thank you for the HUGE support you always give me.

I want to thank you for filling up my days with naughtiness, seduction sensuality and simply...YOU.

It is with a heavy heart that I shall leave but i am already looking fwd to my return and those gents I have missed simply because our times do not align.

Ps....I DO NOT ACCEPT APPOINTMENTS OFF DIRECT MESSAGING... and thus sadly have missed quite a few who have been stubborn about not wanting to contact me and set up an appointment.

Gentlemen....I DO NOT sit on esa all day and sometimes don't log in for hours or even for the day plus tooooo many scammers in the past who set up an appointment and don't show and lastly.....in case of emergency or changes how does one communicate timeously???

Thus sadly...I shall miss many.

Oh yes....if u think I care to find out who u are or track u down simply because your number shows up....????....lordy ! You ain't that important to me and would rather consider it a waste of my precious time.

So now....

Today Friday I am available till 5pm

Yesterday was a fully booked day.

I would love this day to be too as well as tomorrow.

Loving you as always

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.