Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-20 23:21:11

Name: Angela

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Angela's Full Profile]

Venue was easy to find and the rooms looked clean. There were no shady characters hanging by the gate or inside the house. Was ushered into the room by an equally appetizing beauty and waited for Angela. Within 3 minutes she charged already in to the room. Looks like pics and the height is more or less as specified. A lil bit of chit chatting, before long my lips were exploring hers. She climbed on top and my dick rose to the occasion. Plastic on, less than 7 minutes later I lay there on the bed wondering if I had just got fucked that quick. We lay and chatted some more. She took my hand and rubbed her pussy with it, the more her pussy got drenched with her womanhood the harder my cock got. Damn I just love wet pussy, naturally wet that is and not artificially lubed. The kind of pussy to tear at 3 Am. Plastic on, my turn to be on top. I felt like I wasn't getting enough of that wet pussy, I folded her over so that I could dive in deeper inside that warm wet, dick hugging love canal and men did I wax it. I ripped it until I could feel her fluid dripping on my balls. Pussy ain't pussy if u don't rip it while she is on all fours. Super finish, super session, I will go back if she will still have me.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Angela - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Angela - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-02-24 14:18:46

damn. should have chose her too. she sounds horny as fuck.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.